The Incredibles (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 36) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: June 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - One Click (Pre-order on May 26 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (individuals editions) - $107 (One Click)
Note: Full Slip (1100 copies) - Lenticular Full Slip Type B1 (1000 copies) - Lenticular Full Slip Type B2 (1000 copies) - One Click (300 copies)
Group Buy: hosted by Kaka1888

13178878_1874433849450490_6349785847863744266_n.jpg 13094252_1874433796117162_7006334790411469348_n.jpg 13178553_1874433826117159_3984716186849426345_n.jpg

FB_IMG_1461726586997.jpg

FB_IMG_1461726572428.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726575368.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726578200.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726581124.jpg
FB_IMG_1461726584171.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So far all my orders from Kimchi have arrived intact. But your comment regarding Tony is troubling should I ever have an issue. Is Tony difficult to reach, unresponsive??
from experience, when things go wrong he's awful. lackluster responses, if any at all - which is when I started paying by paypal as he responds better when a claim is raised, but he did block my account after I dared complain when he sent me the wrong item. Never got to return it either and had to egay it, sourcing the correct item from a collector on here.
So I'm ebaying or sourcing kimchi's from 3rd parties now (though I did set up a second account and was able to order fifth element-no way was I ebaying that one...but decided I'd rather not bother with Tony anymore after the 3 issues I had that he just made worse instead of attempting to resolve. So probably wont order direct ever again)

That said, I had a few years of ordering - probably a good 10-12 orders of exclusives, before encountering an issue, an none were about the items getting damaged - so at least he's still consistently good in packaging.
So just keep fingers crossed you dont have any issue.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I tried my lenti last week and it didn't fit in the SCF2. It fits fine in the SCF4 with a bit of room to spare which is fine for me.
same as me, i bought like 20 SCF2 and 10 SCF4 and it seems the premium editions are getting bigger i got this one and my superman manta on SCF4, my nova starwars fits nicely on SCF2////FYI! :)

Got mine today and WOW, just WOW! Well done Kimchidvd! This set is top notch all around - from the bright colors to the embossed images on the slipcover and sleeves, this one is bound for the show case. Very surprised Lenti B1 is still available...

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I got my B2 lenti today from yeslek's ebay source. It looks awesome!! Paid $50.88 for it (shipped) but considering that the B2 is already OOS at that time, I can't complain. I'm pleasantly surprised by how fast the shipping was and it was packed very well too. Did not get taxed as the seller marked it as gift. So yes, I'm very happy. Shout out to yeslek, thank you so much for sharing your info!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: yeslek and harry
I got my B2 lenti today from yeslek's ebay source. It looks awesome!! Paid $50.88 for it (shipped) but considering that the B2 is already OOS at that time, I can't complain. I'm pleasantly surprised by how fast the shipping was and it was packed very well too. Did not get taxed as the seller marked it as gift. So yes, I'm very happy. Shout out to yeslek, thank you so much for sharing your info!

Glad to be of help!

was pretty impressed at how quick mine arrived - kimchi's take about 10 days usually but this one arrived exactly a week later :)

Nice to see both sides of the image, side by side.
Probably my fave lenti of the 30 odd I own, I must admit (and the Frozen/Tangled kimchi lenti's are pretty stunning themselves)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Not anymore :p (thank you btw)

but, OMG it fits perfectly!!

Now, do I open the kimchi an swap it out - I'd have to sell the kimchi steel as I begrudge duplicates (this would be the 2nd steel duplicate if I keep it sealed, the other being Avengers cos the HMV steel's my fave, but the US Viva pack holds all the discs: could say HMV is for display an the viva is for use.).
Or do keep the kimchi sealed as display, along with the HMV Avengers, keeping the Incredibles Viva for use....

choices choices...

Reactions: IRON MAN
Glad to be of help!

was pretty impressed at how quick mine arrived - kimchi's take about 10 days usually but this one arrived exactly a week later :)

Nice to see both sides of the image, side by side.
Probably my fave lenti of the 30 odd I own, I must admit (and the Frozen/Tangled kimchi lenti's are pretty stunning themselves)

Mine got here in 9 days, but this is fast considering our local post is known for its turtle-like pace. :D

Well, the lenti is amazing, I can't capture it right on camera but in person, it's just stunning. I only own 8 lentis, this is one of my faves so far (MoS being currently at the top spot). :)

Now, do I open the kimchi an swap it out - I'd have to sell the kimchi steel as I begrudge duplicates (this would be the 2nd steel duplicate if I keep it sealed, the other being Avengers cos the HMV steel's my fave, but the US Viva pack holds all the discs: could say HMV is for display an the viva is for use.).
Or do keep the kimchi sealed as display, along with the HMV Avengers, keeping the Incredibles Viva for use....

choices choices...

Well, if I had the Viva one, I'd probably swap it out because I don't quite like the artwork for the kimchi steel. However, I have no plans of double dipping, so I'll just have to be content with the whole kimchi package for now. :)

Received my full-slip. Looks amazing! Bright, colorful and nice effect on title.

Only thing is that my card is at a 45 degree angle. Doesn't bug me but just curious, are the stickers holding the card easy to remove?

Received my full-slip. Looks amazing! Bright, colorful and nice effect on title.

Only thing is that my card is at a 45 degree angle. Doesn't bug me but just curious, are the stickers holding the card easy to remove?

For some reason, it seems that the stickers for the card do not stick onto the full slip - every Incredibles full slip I've seen has the numbering card askew. I'm assuming it's the material they used for the slip.

I still havent received my lentis :( tracking # says that my package was delivered, but I didnt get it - not even a message from the customs duty office :ohno: if I dont get a message on Monday then I have to call them :/