Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 10, 2020
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1,380

EFF9EDAA-2637-4990-8678-EA7B564FC08E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having awful trouble trying to order this. :(

The first time I ordered JSDVD contacted me and told me there was a mistake. They tried to get me to do something that I couldn't seem to have the option of doing on my end (the communication isn't great because of the barrier) So I cancelled altogether and got refunded. Now I've re-ordered again but there is still no record of it under my orders placed in my accounts history. I did get another confirmation email from TWV though so I'm not sure what's going on......

Can anyone help? Am I doing something wrong?

I'm having awful trouble trying to order this. :(

The first time I ordered JSDVD contacted me and told me there was a mistake. They tried to get me to do something that I couldn't seem to have the option of doing on my end (the communication isn't great because of the barrier) So I cancelled altogether and got refunded. Now I've re-ordered again but there is still no record of it under my orders placed in my accounts history. I did get another confirmation email from TWV though so I'm not sure what's going on......

Can anyone help? Am I doing something wrong?
I used to order from them all the time. There site was a bit clunky for sure, but all came. Always had some small box pop up for credit card orders etc. too , something they have for security. If i recall tho, towards the end of my time ordering ebay did start getting a tad cheaper or on par in pricing thus made more sense due to also getting credit for ebay bucks.

Simply search ebay, click BIN if need be to filter results and you'll find such seller fast. No different then the likes of like koreanmuse on ebay etc.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I used to order from them all the time. There site was a bit clunky for sure, but all came. Always had some small box pop up for credit card orders etc. too , something they have for security. If i recall tho, towards the end of my time ordering ebay did start getting a tad cheaper or on par in pricing thus made more sense due to also getting credit for ebay bucks.

Simply search ebay, click BIN if need be to filter results and you'll find such seller fast. No different then the likes of like koreanmuse on ebay etc.
Yeah, I might have to do that. It's at a good price on JSDVD at the moment though :(

It was mentioned in a previous pic but think it might be a loose card and not the actual slip.......

View attachment 485507
yeah, had a feeling it might be loose.. lenti is quite good, but it kinda bothers me that the title doesnt disappear when its supposed to (in the shower scene the title is on the lower half, but the upper title from the other scene is still visible)

Did you get a second invoice for shipping costs first?

Also, do you get a notification when it ships?

Sorry, for all the questions, this is my first order from these guys..... :emb:

yeah, they sent me a second invoice for the shipping costs

yup, got a notification less than 24 hours later

it was my first order there too and i totally understand.. its not exactly standard procedure ordering from there lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012