Mondo The Invitation by Alan Hynes

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Karyn Kusama’s The Invitation is a razor sharp psychological thriller set during a swanky Los Angeles dinner party. Things at this party are either perfectly normal or hyper crazy depending on the audience’s perspective and proclivity towards paranoia. This is a film made by very smart people so we naturally turned to the very smart Alan Hynes to come up with a very smart poster.

unnamed.jpg

The Invitation
by Alan Hynes. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 75. Printed by Industry Print Shop. On sale Wednesday (4/6) at 12PM CST. $40

I haven't heard of this movie, but after reading the the 2 lines above in OP now I want to watch it haha. Must be "very smart" haha. Sounds intriguing and very different then the norm.

I haven't heard of this movie, but after reading the the 2 lines above in OP now I want to watch it haha. Must be "very smart" haha. Sounds intriguing and very different then the norm.

Go watch it! Its sort of a The Purge meets Coherence... kinda... great performances too... keeps you on the edge the whole time!

• Informative
Reactions: Wreck