The Italian Job (2003) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 16, 2023
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $19.99

0174c563-83fc-48ee-8910-352a105703e7[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't a Best Buy Exclusive, right? Will be available on Amazon and everywhere.

I know. Saw it on UK too, but considering i need one more steelbook along my other 2, Highlander and Miami Vice i think it's perfectly ok. And it's cheap too.
Moreover i hope it's different finish than UK. If not overall it's still better deal in the end.

Since you guys basically went through my available copies, I've added a few more. Hopefully that will be able to help everyone that wants a copy.

Mine came in yesterday and yes it is FULL GLOSS. It looks really nice. And mine came in the mail in one of those ridiculous ravioli cardboard sandwich things but it arrived MINT.

It is really interesting, depending on the studio, how these get shipped from the warehouse.

Now with Disney we can expect a box, but with Paramount, we get these flat cardboard mailers that are glued shut. Ugh

The weird thing is I think I've had less damage when I get steelbooks in the cardboard mailers. The last several times I've gotten steels from Best Buy in boxes they are sliding around loose in the box and have had a least tiny dents.

Stopped at a store today to take a look. I might have bought this but, of course, the two copies on the shelf were both dented. If I decide to pull the trigger then I’ll probably end up importing it from Europe since I’m good with spot gloss.