The Jungle Book (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #2) [UK]

Engelskind

Premium Supporter
May 18, 2012
Austria
Release Date: {param} August 12, 2013
Purchase link: The Jungle Book or HERE
Price: £22.99
Notes: Region B/C locked

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More actual Pics (inc Audio+Subtitles): (Thanks to NM)

Hi all,

I can confirm B/C region coding.

Here is my copy:

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Welcome screen:

DSC_0012.JPG

Audio:

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

Subtitles:

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

Done :)

David

Attachments

• junglebook-zavvi.jpg
    junglebook-zavvi.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 832
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:
Got this in the mail today. I love the embossing:
xas2.jpg

5uuu.jpg

And best of all, NO SPINE SLASH!!!

Finally got my replacement today. I sent it back 2 weeks ago Saturday. Taken a while but it's arrived mint. No spine slash, dent, paint chip, embossing is in line and I don't have a wonky spine this time either. Rather happy now

Yaaaaaaaaarrrggggghhhhhhh!! Got my replacement today and its the same as the one I sent back!!! Bad embossing!!
Really fed up with zavvi now, I have had problems with my last 3 pre orders and all of the replacements have been bad!!
I complained yesterday and asked for my email to be forwarded to their manager to see how that gets on.. no reply surprise surprise!! Will be complaining again, and to be honest, I am going to cancel all my pre orders with them now!! Final straw really!! :( :( :(

returned 2 that were damaged last week and requested a refund, Zavvi sent me to replacments!!! Idiots.
Clearly stated refund on the return form they ask you to complete along with a return authorisation number!!

I got my replacement....... eventually, with a spine slash. It's got to the point where I really don't care now. I just can't be bothered. It's on my shelf, I don't intend selling it on, so why bother. I know that's what Zavvi want, hence no phones and everything by e-mail that takes days and days to respond, so they've one. Thank you Zavvi.

Great photographs Megabee thanks. They really show how good this steelbook really is. I'm pleased I bought a copy of this. My only complaint would be the back could have been better considering the cost of it. I still put this in the top ten of steels I have taken possession of this year. Thanks again Megabee good work.

Reactions: megabee
This is one great looking steelbook.
Mine arrived but I couldn't open it yet.
Hope there isn't a spine slash!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD