snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 23rd, 2014
Purchase link: The Karate Kid
Price: $14.99

Part of the Sony Catalogue Wave Best Buy Exclusive (16 titles)

m2214698.jpg

possible back art
image-jpg.109438

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: stevew1978
if this steelbook comes out with that front and back cover, this will be the absolute lamest cover art I have ever seen on a steelbook in any country.

They are taking a worldwide classic and omitting the 2 main characters (the characters that comprise 80+% of the movie) and focusing on the band of characterless karate villains in a cartoonish fashion including a huge red snake and a title placed right overtop the image so that you can barely even read it... and then using the entire back cover with a tiny picture of a fist?

Is this actually for real?

This makes The Rock and Armageddon UK look like grails. And that's the nicest thing I can say about it.

Reactions: movieknight
It looks ok but the artwork could of been better in my opinion featuring the main two actors from this movie instead of using this animation...

Great shared artwork, hey got to hand it to the studio and designer the artwork on the front is perfect, well for the other movie Cobra Kai Kids, no focus on Daniel-san & Mr Miyagi sady, the possible back artwork just makes sure I don't even think about it, I really hope there is a UK release.

Miyagi: In Okinawa, belt mean no need rope to hold up pants.

Last edited: