Variant (yellow one)
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Numbered edition of 100
$50
joke3.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: C2V3N
Today we will be releasing the remaining allocations of The Killing Joke & Arena by Matt Ferguson, Holy Smokes! by Florey and Harley by Alice X. Zhang.

All the prints will appear today, October 11, on our homepage at 12pm est.

@apsmith21

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I did snag one off of the Ebay, and it's already on my doorstep. I plan to take it to get framed next weekend. I hate scalping prices on Ebay, but as a Batman superfreak I gotta do what I gotta do. This will be my first glow in the dark print, do you guys have any suggestions for framing? Glass type, or matting that will help enhance the print.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I did snag one off of the Ebay, and it's already on my doorstep. I plan to take it to get framed next weekend. I hate scalping prices on Ebay, but as a Batman superfreak I gotta do what I gotta do. This will be my first glow in the dark print, do you guys have any suggestions for framing? Glass type, or matting that will help enhance the print.

@Wreck

I'd say whatever you like @Ezcompane I've had Ferg's NYCC Glow in the dark TMNT on display in my basement and out of all my 18x24s its probably the coolest cause of the Glow in the dark. But i got mine in cheap walmart frame haha. I dont usually do that , but way my basement is set up I can put 18x24s on top my media racks so as a way to display and enjoy more art I said the hell with it and grabbed the $8 frames from wal-mart.

I would say you dont gotta spring for museum glass or non reflective as once the lights go off there is no glare anyways.

Reactions: Ezcompane