The Last Airbender-Die Legende von Aang 3D (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Many thanks John, I just received it today. I just got an exchange for my Sony XBR9 just two days ago at Best Buy and I got the KDL-55HX800 55" Sony LED 3DTV and I can't wait to test it with this bad boy :scat: The bad part is I got to buy the glasses and that transponder thingy :D

You guys will kill me to get this one up but I was looking some of my steels and I saw this one, so I decided to watch it again and still entertaining; at least for me! Lol they never did a continuation of this ah? Any how I would like a proper steelbook for this film since this is one of the ugliest I own! Lol it's kind of nice to read the 2 pages of comments; Some of the big players back in the day! :)

You guys will kill me to get this one up but I was looking some of my steels and I saw this one, so I decided to watch it again and still entertaining; at least for me! Lol they never did a continuation of this ah? Any how I would like a proper steelbook for this film since this is one of the ugliest I own! Lol it's kind of nice to read the 2 pages of comments; Some of the big players back in the day! :)
I have this as well. It was added to a trade of mine a while back. I thought I had post in here, but I can see why I didn't lol

Just wanted to post this scan:

Does anyone know why the 3D steelbook also has + Blu-ray when there is only one disc??? I do not think it is possible to put both version onto one disc; correct?

IF anyone has that info, PLEASE assist; THANKS

Attachments

• The Last Airbender 3D steelbook back cover.jpg
    The Last Airbender 3D steelbook back cover.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
  • The Last Airbender 3D steelbook front cover.jpg
    The Last Airbender 3D steelbook front cover.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
Does anyone know why the 3D steelbook also has + Blu-ray when there is only one disc??? I do not think it is possible to put both version onto one disc; correct?

It is possible to put both versions on 1 disc.

When you put disc in Blu-ray player and click play you get option of viewing in 3D or 2D

Some 3D Blu-ray releases do this instead of having separate discs
It's not often it happens but there has been a few releases like this
Predator (1987) 3D Blu-ray disc as an example

They can do both on one disc. 3D is stereo. 2D is mono.
Think of it like stereo on a hi fi system.
To achieve 2D mono image- you simply play one side (left eye, or right eye) instead of both.