The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

Just never got around to it, since I have not been a fan of any of his other films.
But, I'm slightly curious.
I'm not a fan of his other stuff either, but then Dog Soldiers was the first film of his I ever saw, so I obviously had nothing else to go by back then. I rewatched it last night anyway, and some of the dialogue seriously had me cringing lol.

I'm not a fan of his other stuff either, but then Dog Soldiers was the first film of his I ever saw, so I obviously had nothing else to go by back then. I rewatched it last night anyway, and some of the dialogue seriously had me cringing lol.
I know people always seem to compare it to Predator. If I can sit through Neil Jordan's Company of Wolves, I can certainly make it through Dog Soldiers!
(Also on the werewolf genre - definitely see Brotherhood of The Wolf:thumbs:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I know people always seem to compare it to Predator. If I can sit through Neil Jordan's Company of Wolves, I can certainly make it through Dog Soldiers!
(Also on the werewolf genre - definitely see Brotherhood of The Wolf:thumbs:)
Yeah, I definitely got a Predator vibe from some scenes. And will do! Just checked out the trailer and it looks good. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah, I definitely got a Predator vibe from some scenes. And will do! Just checked out the trailer and it looks good. :)
It was done by Christophe Gans - who still looking for his "breakthrough" movie.
His movies always look amazing (Silent Hill, Beauty and The Beast).
The Korean Blu ray has the director's cut (and English subs)
9B4E4CCF-CFD5-4A09-A759-1EC6DC9FD076.jpeg

Reactions: Noodles
It was done by Christophe Gans - who still looking for his "breakthrough" movie.
His movies always look amazing (Silent Hill, Beauty and The Beast).
The Korean Blu ray has the director's cut (and English subs)
View attachment 424513
Of all his films, I've only seen Silent Hill... I've never played the games, but I though the movie was pretty good to be honest.

So is the director's cut for Brotherhood definitely the one to go for? And if so, is the theatrical still worth checking out?

I also loved his crazy vision on Beauty & the Beast! (Of course my deep love of Lea Seydoux probably makes me biased!:rofl:)
I love me some Lea Seydoux too! I'd completely forgotten she was in a non-Disney retelling though. Might have to check it out! :D

Reactions: C.C. 95