The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

neardark.jpg
neardark.jpg

Reactions: komor
View attachment 458912
Some other recent mediabook. Hey, has anyone figured out how you can determine whether a particular mediabook pack comes in DVD or Bluray size? Seems to be no rhyme or reason at point of order. Cheers
These ones are from Koch Media and very often have the same (Blu-Ray) size, but different thickness. Over 2 Discs = thick one. All other ones with that size mostly have only 1 Disc (or tray) and are Digibooks (for example The Warner Premium Collection).
There are also some Mediabook releases from french or italy where it is somewhwere in between BR/DVD. But nearly all other Labels use the common Mediabook(DVD)-Size. Anolis is an exception.They often release Digibooks in Mediabook Size with only the Blu-Ray and no additional DVD-Copy, so no tray on the first page.

Reactions: mikeab07
The cover is about 4mm to deep for any full slip sleeves I currently have though haven't had a good look online as yet..
I had some of these digipack sleeves for the thick ones, I think they were from UK (and I think were made for the Arrow Video collectors editions with the reverse covers and the window), but I never found them again. For the Dog Soldiers one I cut digibook sleeves and fixed them somehow.

There are these Jumbo Steelbook protection sleeves from Hd-Filmportal. They say that they also fit Lenticularslips, so it is possible that they also do the thick Mediabooks.link

Last edited:
I had some of these digipack sleeves for the thick ones, I think they were from UK (and I think were made for the Arrow Video collectors editions with the reverse covers and the window), but I never found them again. For the Dog Soldiers one I cut digibook sleeves and fixed them somehow.

There are these Jumbo Steelbook protection sleeves from Hd-Filmportal. They say that they also fit Lenticularslips, so it is possible that they also do the thick Mediabooks.link
I found the E-bay link. They ship worldwide, but high (13,99€) shipping costs ebay - they also have Steelbook protectors (3/4 and full closed) and Full-Slip (Filmarena Kimchi HDZeta etc.) protectors.
The 3/4 Steelbook protectors are perfect for UK-Slipcovers and the Steelbooks with a clear slipcase (Mondo etc.)

Last edited:
Got this The Medusa Touch
one recently and think it looks good, but the overall quality isn`t the best.
20200222_064431_2.jpg
20200222_064611_2.jpg

Last edited: