The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

20140101_054622.jpg

Reactions: jc2ssych and Robles
The Day The Earth Caught Fire - German Mediabook-release from Filmjuwelen with 4K-restauration of the movie and optional english subtitles

Very interesting movie about the earth, changing its tilt in consequence of nuclear experiments and moving towards the sun, what causes a fire-desaster. It was filmed in the 60s, when the British govenment made nuclear experiments in front of the Australian coast, to explore radiation and the effects of nuclear explosions to the evironment, which is shown in one of the three documantaries in the Extras. They are quite interesting and I didn´t see them before.
20140423_181653.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jc2ssych and Robles
Hello, chceck out my latest arrivals that maybe interesting for other collectors however they are too "small" for separate video. There are couple of mediabooks & steelbooks as well as some special editions on blu ray and DVD. Some editions are new and some were released few years ago, but only recently i got a chance to get them from 3rd party sellers. Check it out:)

Hello, chceck out my latest arrivals that maybe interesting for other collectors however they are too "small" for separate video. There are couple of mediabooks & steelbooks as well as some special editions on blu ray and DVD. Some editions are new and some were released few years ago, but only recently i got a chance to get them from 3rd party sellers. Check it out:)

Nice Haul. I have the the "Llorona"-Steelbook. "Mission to Mars" and the other cover of "Colors" as Mediabook. Good choice :thumbs:

Nice Haul. I have the the "Llorona"-Steelbook. "Mission to Mars" and the other cover of "Colors" as Mediabook. Good choice :thumbs:
Thanks. I love mediabooks, especialy when they are not sold out and the price is reduced. Once they hit under 20 euro mark i try to snag some to exchange regular dvd editions. In this case exception was with Johnny Handsome, i just wanted to have this mediabook.

Reactions: komor
Very cool :thumbs: I especially like the Pink looking cover.

I like this :thumbs: where is it from mate?
1st run of the Mediabooks for Sin City in Germany from Studiocanal - the newer ones are from 84 Entertainment. To grab one of the Studiocanal ones wouldn´t make sense, because they are overpriced. They were sold for 9,99€ on Amazon years ago. Now it´s the regular price again (29,99€)
Still in stock at Medienversand.at

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles