Mondo The Last of Us: Original Score - Volume Two

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: Expected to ship in February 2019
Purchase link: TBA
Price: $35

TLOUV2_FC_DISCS_cropped_1024x1024.jpgTLOUV2_GATE_cropped_1024x1024.jpgtlou_vol2_darker_secondsetup_16x9_WithTag_6dd92242-37ce-459c-8a8d-65b54738b9ac_1024x1024.jpg

This week, in celebration of the fifth anniversary of THE LAST OF US: "LEFT BEHIND," we are thrilled to present THE LAST OF US: ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK - VOLUME TWO, which features the original score from Left Behind by award-winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla. We’re also excited to offer a restock of THE LAST OF US: ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK - VOLUME ONE, for those who missed out previously.

This week, both the new release and the restock will go on sale on Thursday (2/14) at NOON (CT) via mondotees.com.

MONDO
THE LAST OF US: Original Score - Volume Two 2XLP.
Music by Gustavo Santaolalla. Artwork by Sam Wolfe Connelly. Pressed on 2X 180 Gram Colored vinyl (also available on 2X 180 Gram Black vinyl). Expected to Ship in February 2019. Ships Worldwide. $35

Mondo is proud to present Volume Two of the long-awaited re-issue of the original soundtrack Naughty Dog's 2013 video game, THE LAST OF US.

Included on over 240 'Game of the Year' lists, Naughty Dog's survival-horror masterpiece features a soundtrack that rivals some of greatest film scores of the last 10 years. Fact Magazine has listed the soundtrack as the #3 Best Video Game soundtrack of all time.

This 2XLP reissue, with original artwork by Sam Wolfe Connelly, features all 25 tracks from 'Volume Two' of the soundtrack. 'Volume One' soundtrack is available now and pressed on colored vinyl for the first time ever.
Source: https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/mu...inal-score-volume-two-2xlp-volume-one-restock

This looks very nice and compliments Volume One really well. That being said, I think I'm going to pass... V1 has all the TLOU music I need/enjoy. :D

Did you order direct from Mondo? And if so... any luck dodging customs fees?

The big box? That was an ebay purchase a while back, the single volumes both from Mondo. Every Mondo record I've purchased over the past few months has been hit by customs fees, so for each record you can add around another £14 to it. Just paid that so my Prince of Darkness is released from HMRC's grimey clutches.

Reactions: Noodles
The big box? That was an ebay purchase a while back, the single volumes both from Mondo. Every Mondo record I've purchased over the past few months has been hit by customs fees, so for each record you can add around another £14 to it. Just paid that so my Prince of Darkness is released from HMRC's grimey clutches.
Ah, bummer! That's why I'm always hesitant to order from them. Although, that being said... I did order Vol 1 direct from Mondo and managed to avoid any customs fees. So I'm just wondering if it's worth the risk with this one (decided I want it after all lol), since it's actually a little cheaper to order from Mondo than it is Zavvi, plus you obviously get the coloured vinyl, which is a bonus! Buuuut the fear of extra fees is putting me off. :ohno:

Ah, bummer! That's why I'm always hesitant to order from them. Although, that being said... I did order Vol 1 direct from Mondo and managed to avoid any customs fees. So I'm just wondering if it's worth the risk with this one (decided I want it after all lol), since it's actually a little cheaper to order from Mondo than it is Zavvi, plus you obviously get the coloured vinyl, which is a bonus! Buuuut the fear of extra fees is putting me off. :ohno:

It used to be fime but it seems they declare the full value all the time. In fact a couple of years back I placed a big order when they were doing thei free worldwide shipping promotion, I ordered about 3 things including the Nightmare on Elm Street boxset, that had no charges on it and yet the smaller box with only a couple in it had fees attached, very odd.

It used to be fime but it seems they declare the full value all the time. In fact a couple of years back I placed a big order when they were doing thei free worldwide shipping promotion, I ordered about 3 things including the Nightmare on Elm Street boxset, that had no charges on it and yet the smaller box with only a couple in it had fees attached, very odd.
Yeah, a lot of places seem to have stopped doing it now it seems... I can't remember which retailer it was, but I received an email from one a while back saying they'd no longer mark prices lower to avoid fees due to customs getting tighter.