PS4 The Last Of Us - Remastered [Europe]

May 11, 2011
Last of Us Remastered
Release Date: 7/30/2014

Amazon.de purchase link

Amazon.fr purchase link

Looks like Spain will get a "Game" exclusive SteelBook for the Remastered Edition of Last of us.

51Ja2ZaddhL.jpg

lour.jpg

Attachments

• lastofusresteel.jpg
    lastofusresteel.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 655
  • laststeelbook.jpg
    laststeelbook.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 487
Last edited by a moderator:
You can had "France" in the title :)

Free steelbook if you pre-order on Fnac.com

Just put the game and the steelbook in the basket, you will only pay 49,99€ (without shipping)

Game => http://jeux-video.fnac.com/a7296468/The-Last-of-Us-Remastered-PS4-Jeu-PlayStation-4
Steelbook => http://jeux-video.fnac.com/a7390378/Steelbook-The-Last-Of-Us-Remastered-PS4-objet-derive-PlayStation-4

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that they don't offer international shipping, right?

fyi, pretty sure we arent getting in NA .... so you'll need to import.

:(

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that they don't offer international shipping, right?

:(

Yes they ship internationally, but their packaging is not very good, they just throw the items into a fed-ex box and send it out. They also take the vat out, it would be €60.21 shipped to the states, not sure how much to Canada.

Just managed to order just the steelbook from FNAC.
Came to 28.30 Euros shipped to the UK.

I will buy the game later when I get a PS4. Just didn't want to miss out on the steelbook.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Yes they ship internationally, but their packaging is not very good, they just throw the items into a fed-ex box and send it out. They also take the vat out, it would be €60.21 shipped to the states, not sure how much to Canada.

That seems pretty risky. :ohno:

Thanks for the answer!

I will buy the game later when I get a PS4. Just didn't want to miss out on the steelbook.

I've just done the same and will also pick up the UK game separate at some point. Hope they arrive in one piece! :ohno:

I've just done the same and will also pick up the UK game separate at some point. Hope they arrive in one piece! :ohno:

From the title of FNAC's SteelBook:

Bonus reservation can not be sold without the game The Last Of Us Remastered PS4

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up cancelling your SteelBook-only pre-orders. :(

From the title of FNAC's SteelBook:

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up cancelling your SteelBook-only pre-orders. :(

Oh, bugger. :p

Thanks for the heads up, Ken! Cancelled mine and re-ordered with the game. :D

Oh, bugger. :p

Thanks for the heads up, Ken! Cancelled mine and re-ordered with the game. :D

How much was it all in Noodles including postage in GBP am just guessing you from the UK, this i dont get as well Fnac shows the bd box game and the steelbook were as Amazon.de just advertise the steelbook so is it they going to include all inside the steelbook.

I've not ordered from Fnac but would favour Amazon.de for the cardboard box coffins :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=670803&postcount=19710

If it has the quality and finish of the previous release id be more than happy

I ended up cancelling my order from FNAC after reading all the bad things about their packaging and CS on the retailer thread.
Best thing to do is have it delivered to a FNAC store, and ask a kind French Ninja to forward it on to you. I managed to find one, but then decided I would rather wait till pics surface of this steel before going ahead.

How much was it all in Noodles including postage in GBP am just guessing you from the UK, this i dont get as well Fnac shows the bd box game and the steelbook were as Amazon.de just advertise the steelbook so is it they going to include all inside the steelbook.

I've not ordered from Fnac but would favour Amazon.de for the cardboard box coffins :thumbs:
Yep, I'm from the UK... it came to €60.50 in total, which is roughly around £48.47 according to my converter. I'm considering cancelling it now though after what djs1401 said.

I'm pretty certain the one on Amazon.de will include the game inside by the way. :thumbs:

Reactions: AlphaOmega
Cheers for reply Noodles, I was thinkin that myself ,the recent mario kart 8 steel they had out was the same. If it is all included would be great if they had it then with the outer sleeve that slides over the steelbook the only ps4 release to have done this so far is Killzone shadow fall.

Just an fyi - I noticed the part in the title that says [jeu inclus] translates to "insert disc", so I'm guessing this doesn't actually come with the game/disc either.

Don't think so, i translate "jeu inclus" like "game/disc included" literally. :)

Last edited:
Don't think so, i translate "jeu inclus" like "game/disc included" :)
I don't speak French, I was just going by what Google translated it to in my browser. However, after trying a different translator I got the result "game included". Google fails me yet again! :p