PS4 The Last Of Us - Remastered [Europe]

May 11, 2011
Last of Us Remastered
Release Date: 7/30/2014

Amazon.de purchase link

Amazon.fr purchase link

Looks like Spain will get a "Game" exclusive SteelBook for the Remastered Edition of Last of us.

51Ja2ZaddhL.jpg

lour.jpg

Attachments

• lastofusresteel.jpg
    lastofusresteel.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 647
  • laststeelbook.jpg
    laststeelbook.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 484
Last edited by a moderator:
Well mine arrived from GamingReplay today in a bubble mailer... huge dent/bend on the back, sounds like the disc is loose in the amaray case too, which is just taped to the steelbook fyi. The PS4 skin was also just folded inside, which means it's creased to hell and no use. :angry:

Knew I should've stuck with my gut and kept my Amazon order. :(

[QUOTE="Noodles, post: 1115962, member: 129]well mine arrived from GamingReplay today in a bubble mailer... huge dent/bend on the back, sounds like the disc is loose in the amaray case too, which is just taped to the steelbook fyi. The PS4 skin was also just folded inside, which means it's creased to hell and no use. :angry:

Knew I should've stuck with my gut and kept my Amazon order. :([/QUOTE]

That sounds terrible,what are you going to do?

Just got home and mine was rammed in the post box,but there's no dents thank god.

There are what looks like a few marks on the steelbook,nothing serious though.

Well mine arrived from GamingReplay today in a bubble mailer... huge dent/bend on the back, sounds like the disc is loose in the amaray case too, which is just taped to the steelbook fyi. The PS4 skin was also just folded inside, which means it's creased to hell and no use. :angry:

Knew I should've stuck with my gut and kept my Amazon order. :(

Unlucky mate. I feel bad for you.
I kept my amazon.fr order, and I'm glad I did as they have refunded me 10EUR.
There mus have been a price drop between the time of me ordering and it being released.
So I got it for 48EUR total.
Only bad thing is it was expected to be delivered today, but no sign of it yet...

Reactions: Noodles
That sounds terrible,what are you going to do?

Just got home and mine was rammed in the post box,but there's no dents thank god.

There are what looks like a few marks on the steelbook,nothing serious though.
Seems like I'm the only unlucky one so far then, which doesn't surprise me... if it's going to be anyone, then it's usually me. :ugh:

I've sent them an email asking for a refund or a replacement, but only if they pack it better/like they promised on Facebook.

Speaking of which...

Their facebook told that they put the steelbook in cardboard box for safety so I ordered mine. 54.99 Euro including shipping to Korea.
Could you possibly link me to where they said this on Facebook please? Thanks! :)

Seems like I'm the only unlucky one so far then, which doesn't surprise me... if it's going to be anyone, then it's usually me. :ugh:

I've sent them an email asking for a refund or a replacement, but only if they pack it better/like they promised on Facebook.

Speaking of which...

Could you possibly link me to where they said this on Facebook please? Thanks! :)

My skin was wrapped round the games and my disk was also lose but it looks ok.

Let us know how you get on.

Did you get the DLC code outside the box?

Mannn. Sorry noodles! Now I'm worried :( their customer service seems pretty decent, quick responses and helpful..let us know how it goes. Have a feeling I'll be doing the same though..

edit: Look's like mine just landed in the US. Hopefully here tomorrow.. :\

Last edited:
My skin was wrapped round the games and my disk was also lose but it looks ok.

Let us know how you get on.

Did you get the DLC code outside the box?
That's how my skin was packed too mate... the steelbook has dug into it though and caused creases/dents. I'm yet to open the amaray to check the disc, just in case they ask me to return everything. And yeah, the DLC code was also outside the box... it actually fell on the floor when I pulled everything out lol.

I got a reply to my first email from them fairly quickly, and they asked me to provide photos - figured I might as well share them here too.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Surprisingly, it doesn't look as bad in those photos for some reason. The back is literally bulging out from the dent... I tried to capture that in the pictures, but I guess the lighting wasn't all that great.

@djs1401 @nicblue Thanks chaps. I hope you guys receive yours soon! :)

Speaking of which...

Here is link for facebook

https://www.facebook.com/GamingReplayCOM/posts/647077422051187

They said they will put the steelbook in regualr cardbox to protect steelbook.

I added comment to put all in cardboard box, see what happens

Mine arrived today in a bubble mailer, all seemed ok until i saw this:

akTsno.jpg

:angry:

My PS4 skin was also wrapped around the game and steel.
Sent them an email, will see what they say

That's how my skin was packed too mate... the steelbook has dug into it though and caused creases/dents. I'm yet to open the amaray to check the disc, just in case they ask me to return everything. And yeah, the DLC code was also outside the box... it actually fell on the floor when I pulled everything out lol.

I got a reply to my first email from them fairly quickly, and they asked me to provide photos - figured I might as well share them here too.

View attachment 89738 View attachment 89739

Surprisingly, it doesn't look as bad in those photos for some reason. The back is literally bulging out from the dent... I tried to capture that in the pictures, but I guess the lighting wasn't all that great.

View attachment 89738 View attachment 89739

Ouch. Sorry to see that mate. I hope they sort you out after stating they would package it in a box. Looks like we all suffered from the same packaging and it was down to blind luck weather it arrived in one piece or not...