Digibook The Last Samurai Premium Collection Blu-ray Digibook [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per German BD site, this will be released September 2011. More info TBA.

511SxQzgqGL.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0057LNS92/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bobino66
Oh man, looks good! I'm getting the steelie tho ... perhaps if the spine were in English I might be fussed to buy this as well.

Hmmm, this doesn't look like German art, as "Ostatni" is Polish (I googled). Perhaps the pic is the same as the German one. Not sure what the spine will say, though. The regular BD at Amazon.de has "The Last Samurai".

I just did a bit more investigating, and found that there seem to be a whole series of polish Premium Collection titles. Most are repeats of German titles that already exist...

Batman Begins,
The Dark Knight,
Beowulf
I am Legend,
Blade Runner,
Matrix,
Troy

but with 2 differences...

The Last Samurai and Body of Lies

body_of_lies.jpg

Interesting! I wonder if these will be released as German versions, or if the German site that Db is referring to, is selling the Polish versions?

Last edited:
Reactions: bobino66
I just did a bit more investigating, and found that there seem to be a whole series of polish Premium Collection titles. Most are repeats of German titles that already exist...

Batman Begins,
The Dark Knight,
Beowulf
I am Legend,
Blade Runner,
Matrix,
Troy

but with 2 differences...

The Last Samurai and Body of Lies

body_of_lies.jpg

Interesting! I wonder if these will be released as German versions, or if the German site that Db is referring to, is selling the Polish versions?

Title is not good loll

Strange, I thought something had already been added to the thread about this-

The Polish versions of the Premium Collection mentioned ARE NOT digibooks, just slipcovers.

Premium Collection Digibooks have so far only been released in Germany, France and Spain.