The Last Story (Wii Steelbook) [UK]

Nov 4, 2011
The Last Story-Purchase Link (no delivery to US)

HMV http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=529223

Release date: 02/24/2012

First of all, Kudos to biscuitnoir :oohyeah:
who highlighted this to me originally the previous "last story" post

The item now has correct artwork and prices for all of Europe.

The game can be found at stores across Europe for amounts ranging from £45-50

The best price so far I find is shopto.net UK at £44.86.

81NHIwgZP5L._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: biscuitnoir
Yeah, I came to my senses and cancelled mine. Games are way too expensive to buy one if you aren't that interested in the game. Reviews are looking pretty average, and I've still got my £10 copy of Xenoblade to play anyway.

For anyone wondering, this is being hailed as a VERY well-designed Steelbook, with a debossed title AND interior artwork! Mine shipped from HMV a couple of days ago so hopefully I get it within the next 5-6 days! By the way, this is G1 only. :scat:

See pics below, courtesy of their respective owners lol:

IMG_0138-1-1.jpg

the-last-story-steel.jpg

wow, amazing! Now, my $70 isn't such a waste after all for only a steelbook case :scat:

Here's another reason why i LOVE steelbook with inside artwork. L O V E :)

and DEBOSSED title too? wow...

Now, praying that it comes in one piece.

For anyone wondering, this is being hailed as a VERY well-designed Steelbook, with a debossed title AND interior artwork! Mine shipped from HMV a couple of days ago so hopefully I get it within the next 5-6 days! By the way, this is G1 only. :scat:

See pics below, courtesy of their respective owners lol:

IMG_0138-1-1.jpg

the-last-story-steel.jpg

Last edited:
wow, amazing! Now, my $70 isn't such a waste after all for only a steelbook case :scat:

Here's another reason why i LOVE steelbook with inside artwork. L O V E :)

and DEBOSSED title too? wow...

Now, praying that it comes in one piece.

It also looks like it will join my Mass Effect Russia-exclusive Steelbook and Saints Row The Third Steelbook as the only Steelbooks that have an upside-down spine title (titles read from the top-down on every other video game Steelbook besides these three). :cool:

Bit weird of them to include the game and soundtrack in separate cases. MGSHD did the same thing. I might get it if there's a price drop, but I won't lose any sleep if there isn't, as I never pay full price for a game unless it's a must have, steelbook or not.

still waiting for hmv.com to come through for me...ordered it several months ago...

oscarlucy, which shipping option did you use? We're both in CA so I don't know what's up with them...I think it was shipped on Feb 22.

still waiting for hmv.com to come through for me...ordered it several months ago...

oscarlucy, which shipping option did you use? We're both in CA so I don't know what's up with them...I think it was shipped on Feb 22.

I got my shipping confirmation email on Feb 22 as well. I just chose their default/standard delivery method...so yeah. Good luck with yours man, i am sure it will turn up... :ohno:

thanks man... After my dented Drive, I told myself not to order from them again, but I couldn't resist and hoping the original box protect the steelbook. Once again, paying $70 for just the steelbook only :( It better be worth it or else I'm play frisbee with it :hilarious:

I got my shipping confirmation email on Feb 22 as well. I just chose their default/standard delivery method...so yeah. Good luck with yours man, i am sure it will turn up... :ohno: