Release date: TBC
Purchase link: TBC
Price: TBC
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

Exclusive Lenticular Version, limited to 300 copies

121402zjxhjpiacmeiu4et.jpg

BE Lego Batman.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I truly think that this will be way better than Manta's variant and can't wait to receive it now!! :headphone:

Not happy to be honest. Takes away the fun in collecting.
I have never understand this. I dont care, if it's a 400 or a 10.000 print run. It should be all about the edition and not about the rarity! The more copies the better the chance to get the edition you want, or am I wrong? When people want something rare then try to catch the Yeti, Big Foot or the Loch Ness monster.

to pay $100+ on ebay isnt fun ...this sucks big time.

Not happy to be honest. Takes away the fun in collecting.

I will have to agree on this statement. Years ago slipcover collecting was fun and exciting because not all editions have slipcovers and not all countries have editions with slipcovers. It's all about the hunt. It's one of the reasons I spent a ton acquiring all the hard to find slipcovers over the years. Now, no one really cares about them except for me and the other few ones.

Fast forward today where every release has a slipcover. No one really cares about slipcovers anymore except for the hardcore collectors which are very few.

My Lego Batman ML ended at £33 = $43 which is not even cost price. Shows the times we are in. I have no doubt this will be available at a cheaper price in eBay.

god lgans will you EVER stop doing this? you are the most illogically out of place steelbook collector on the forums. you've been saying this for years. YEARS! :sour:

why! what positive do you bring to the steelbook community by doing this? it's unbelievable. o_O

god lgans will you EVER stop doing this? you are the most illogically out of place steelbook collector on tkhe forums. you've been saying this for years. YEARS! :sour:

why! what positive do you bring to the steelbook community by doing this? it's unbelievable. o_O

Of course he won't stop doing it :rofl:

god lgans will you EVER stop doing this? you are the most illogically out of place steelbook collector on the forums. you've been saying this for years. YEARS! :sour:

He's given us a fact lol. It ended at £33 on eBay. Not sure how a fact is being 'illogical'? Perhaps you just don't like his posts :LOL: