Paris, France
Release date: 7th July 2017
Purchase link: Manta Lab
Price: $43.99
Group Buy: HERE
Note:
Confirmed as the last edition in the global series
- Numbered 1 to 700
- Double Lenticular Full Slip : Super clear 3D Lenticular X 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- Photo Booklet (Full Size)
- Activity Set - Paper Puzzles, Jigsaw and movable paper stickers.
- Exclusive numbering sticker + Exclusive release front sticker.

IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_1189.PNG

Front:
giphy.gif

Back:
giphy.gif
IMG_2672.JPG

legobat.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received this. Wow. The Lenti is so gorgeous. ML have bowed out of the Global Series in style. :)

My major complaint is the Steelbook spine which is one of the worst I have ever seen.

I agree. The lenti is superb but I think the steel itself is a misfire. No effects on steel. Just a plain smooth surface.
I was hoping for an emboss lego bricks texture =)
Just my 2cents' worth

Got mine today, wow, what an amazing edition. This is what I call a premium package, very high quality indeed, and absolutely love the embossed lego texture on the sides of the slip, couldn't be happier!

Email them with a pic, mate. I got Mitty with mine and that has a scratch on the back of the PET. Quick, friendly responses and have arranged to send me a replacement with my next order. All arranged in under 30 mins.
Exactly :thumbs: After sales service at its best. I can only applaud John over at Manta Lab :notworthy: He knows and respects what collectors expect and is fast and friendly in his responses as you rightly said. Pity the same can't be said for Kimchi, right buddy? :rolleyes: Saw you were having trouble with Tony lately.. :cautious: Good luck in sorting that one out (n)

Exactly :thumbs: After sales service at its best. I can only applaud John over at Manta Lab :notworthy: He knows and respects what collectors expect and is fast and friendly in his responses as you rightly said. Pity the same can't be said for Kimchi, right buddy? :rolleyes: Saw you were having trouble with Tony lately.. :cautious: Good luck in sorting that one out (n)

Agreed, I've had a few emails back and forth with John and he's always been excellent. The service is of the same and possibly better quality than the products, which is saying something.

Tony, eurgh, I just don't get it. I've dealt with him loads in the past and never understood why people seemed to have trouble...until now. I hope he does respond, because I'd hate to have to take action. Thanks :thumbs:

Anyway...

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Yeah, I had an issue when my Suicide squad lenti was quite badly scratched on the front. Got the replacement with my next order. I'll drop them an email tomorrow when I have a chance to take some decent pics.

Out of curiosity, how are the numbers issue to buyers? I purchased through group buy and direct and always seem to get reasonably high numbers. Ordered direct within the first minute this went live on their site and still got just shy of 500 on this

Yeah, I had an issue when my Suicide squad lenti was quite badly scratched on the front. Got the replacement with my next order. I'll drop them an email tomorrow when I have a chance to take some decent pics.

Out of curiosity, how are the numbers issue to buyers? I purchased through group buy and direct and always seem to get reasonably high numbers. Ordered direct within the first minute this went live on their site and still got just shy of 500 on this

Not sure, but I ordered fairly quickly and got #66

I think they are just given out randomly regardless of when you ordered.