The Lego Movie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #24) (WEA) [China]

Which title do you want to get the Blufans treatment?

• The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The Lego Movie

Votes: 71 59.2%
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • What even is a Blufans?

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 20, 2014
Bournemouth, UK
Release date: TBA
Print run: TBA

Actual pics thanks to @pbtour4il

DSC_1600.JPG DSC_1601.JPG DSC_1602.JPG DSC_1606.JPG

More pics here

Last edited by a moderator:
Consistently selling under cost like many other Steels.
I thought I'd missed this and going by your comment, I thought I'd have a punt on ebay and I think I dine just that. I've got a numbers matching pair for £85 delivered. I'm not sure what the original price was, but I would guess roughly that price or more, judging by past Blufans releases. Thanks. :thumbs:

I thought I'd missed this and going by your comment, I thought I'd have a punt on ebay and I think I dine just that. I've got a numbers matching pair for £85 delivered. I'm not sure what the original price was, but I would guess roughly that price or more, judging by past Blufans releases. Thanks. :thumbs:

Yea that's about the same as the GB price. Blufans made plenty of these and demand isn't as high as I expected.

Reactions: Lester
Got this the other day from eBay new and sealed for a criminal price (basically I still plan to get the U.K. HMV version when it drops to about £10 and I still think the 2 would be cheaper than what the GB possibly cost. Another patience paying off)

Absolutely love this editon, very colourful lenti with awesome depth, amazing colourful steel but the art book pics could of been a tad clearer.
Inside art is quality too but forgot to take pics of it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

With the Emmet headpiece and Vitruvius lego figure from the US Collectors edition
image.jpeg