paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £30.00 (Arrow Films) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)

81rUB5fe3XL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
4K (2160p) Ultra HD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible), approved by director Robert Eggers

Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing

Brand new audio commentary by authors Guy Adams and Alexandra Benedict

Audio commentary by co-writer/director Robert Eggers

Art of Darkness: Making The Lighthouse – a brand new, in-depth documentary on the film, its production, themes and influences, featuring new interviews with co-writer/director Robert Eggers, director of photography Jarin Blaschke, production designer Craig Lathrop, costume designer Linda Muir and authors Guy Adams and Alexandra Benedict

The Lighthouse Next Door: The Consuming House Tale of Robert Eggers’ The Lighthouse – a brand new visual essay on the film and its folklore influences by author and critic Kat Ellinger

The Lighthouse: A Dark & Stormy Tale – a three-part documentary on the making of the film

Deleted scenes

Two theatrical trailers

Image gallery

Limited edition packaging with reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Jeffrey Alan Love

Limited edition 60-page perfect bound book featuring new writing on the film by Simon Abrams, Wickham Clayton, Martyn Conterio and Alexandra Heller-Nicholas

Fold-out double-sided poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Jeffrey Alan Love

Six double-sided collector’s postcards

Reactions: Billy Talent
Dang, wanted a full slip for the steelbook alteration, thanks
Arrow slipbox releases majority fits SteelBooks bar a few exceptions

A Slipbox is a FullSlip
The size of a slipbox can vary depending on contents included (Book/Poster/Artcards etc)

Slipcover is where it fits over a amaray case
Slipbox is where has opening on the side to fit contents also known as a FullSlip

Have you not purchased arrow releases before that come in a Slipbox

Arrow Slipbox releases
The Amaray Case/Poster/Book are inside the Slipbox
Artcards are inside the amaray case

Reactions: Daubt
Arrow slipbox releases majority fits SteelBooks bar a few exceptions

A Slipbox is a FullSlip
The size of slipbox can vary depending on contents included (Book/Poster/Artcards)

Slipcover is where it fits over a amaray case
Slipbox is where has opening on the side to fit contents also known as a FullSlip

Have you not purchased arrow releases before that come in a Slipbox

Arrow Slipbox releases
The Amaray Case/Poster/Book slide into the Slipbox
Artcards are inside the amaray case
whew, thank for the clarification @paulboland. the term slipbox ''slipped me up'', lol. i only knew of fullslip term, so thanks again, in my queue this goes!

Reactions: paulboland
whew, thank for the clarification @paulboland. the term slipbox ''slipped me up'', lol. i only knew of fullslip term, so thanks again, in my queue this goes!
If it's a slim slipbox you might need to remove poster or book to fit a SteelBook
If it's standard size you just remove the amaray case
The size of the slipbox that won't be known for sure until someone has the release in hand

• Thanks
Reactions: Daubt
Zavvi have taken payment for this and is awaiting dispatch

A little bit earlier than release lol