The Lighthouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 11-30-20

Space Cadet

| Vampyr |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
I try not to mess around too much with these codes. If they cancel ones order and title is OOP who knows if code it to blame. I don't know. I'm probably wrong. Just trying to stay safe. Lay low. :naughty:

Sep 21, 2020
What a surprise. Went yellow instantly. Let that be a warning to everyone trying to save a few quid. They should honour it if it’s their mistake. Oh well.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
What a surprise. Went yellow instantly. Let that be a warning to everyone trying to save a few quid. They should honour it if it’s their mistake. Oh well.
Never in my 10 years of using zavvi have I had a order cancelled for using a code on pre order and I’ve pre ordered hundreds over those years and about 97% of them with a code.

Hmmmmm. So you’re telling me there’s a chance.
You got more chance of them cancelling your orders because of multiple orders. That don’t matter if you have separate accounts either

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
damn didnt have time to get a copy. Hopefully on restock. With all the hate in this thread about it I am shocked it sold out

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
damn didnt have time to get a copy. Hopefully on restock. With all the hate in this thread about it I am shocked it sold out

Exactly. And I've stuck an order in because I still haven't seen the movie!! :rofl:
:rofl: This made me laugh too much considering it’s only blusteel with the ‘hate’