The Lion King (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #26) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: The Lion King
Price: £20.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 644
Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today. Nice steel.
Preferred Tangled. This is a bit bland in comparison.
That's four undamaged steels in a row from Zavvi.
Must be a record.:whistle:

I'm still awaiting for Lion King to arrive
I got delivery today of Tarzan and Sleeping Beauty

I expect Lion King and Snow White will arrive Tomorrow or Friday
4 Disney steelbooks despatched same day yet only get 2 so far

Parcels deliveries from the UK is strange sometimes it leaves you guessing as to when you will get delivery
It can be 3-5 days or 7-11 days

I thought they were using boxes again :p
In the last couple months, I have received some A1 and some in boxes. My guess is that they are trying to get rid of the A1 packaging they have left by randomly dispatching items with them over time.
I certainly hope, especially for this film, one of my top 10 of all time, it gets a bit more respect than an A1 envelope! :)

In the last couple months, I have received some A1 and some in boxes. My guess is that they are trying to get rid of the A1 packaging they have left by randomly dispatching items with them over time.
I certainly hope, especially for this film, one of my top 10 of all time, it gets a bit more respect than an A1 envelope! :)
I think you rather missed the point of my post.

This also arrived and I'm in two minds about it, one part of me I think it looks a bit lame and then the other part i kinda like the front but the back ruins it. Not a fan of the back art and also I have marks on the front of mine

Reactions: gaeljet
Not sure if this would have looked better with a blue sky background on the front.

I'm just judging from the pics as I don't have a copy, but it doesn't "wow" me like a lion king steelbook should have. :dunno: