The Lion King (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #26) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: The Lion King
Price: £20.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 640
Last edited by a moderator:
Woohooo :p

@chunk stop playing PS4 and see this :hilarious:

That made me lol.. I was just starting up my ps4 when I decided I'd check in on hdn while I waited for it to load and first thing I read was your comment hehe.. you know me too well Harry.

Happy for all ninjas interested in this release. . Its most likely gonna look amazing.. but I'm not going to put my hand in my pocket til bedknobs and broomsticks + Basil the great mouse detective are announced.. but this is awesome news guys. .. For now zavvi are saving me money, so I'm happy for all of us :):):):):)

Reactions: harry
Loved it as a kid, watch it more times than I can even begin to remember, but can't picture myself ever wanting to watch it again. Pass for me.

Depends on when you last watched it. I hadn't watched Lion King for about 12 years until I watched the 3D version of it a few months ago. Definitely gave it a new lease of life! :)

Reactions: Man on 1Wire x 6 3
Oh go on then you've twisted my arm, I'll give it another go :happy:

Your avatar absolutely rocks by the way. Best I've seen here!

Didn't take much convincing! :p. But seriously, I thought the 3D version looked stunning IMO!

Thanks! Sir Hiss has always been a favourite of mine :D. For some reason your avatar reminds me of some incarnation of Doctor Who!

Reactions: Man on 1Wire x 6 3
Didn't take much convincing! :p. But seriously, I thought the 3D version looked stunning IMO!

Thanks! Sir Hiss has always been a favourite of mine :D. For some reason your avatar reminds me of some incarnation of Doctor Who!

Will definitely check out the 3D version when I get the chance!

Bloke in my avatar is 'Brian Badonde', comedy genius! :D

TW is the definitive version for me (especially after moding it to also hold the 1/2 sequel) so I cah FINALLY take a short break. whew....

474234.jpg

Well with that teaser the design will have this iamge with a orange/red back ground instead of the blue skies and crop to have most of the background (elephants etc out of it..

Well that is just my detective work.

lk-png.91188

Just saying that the little bit under the wings look like Timons hands in a fist thing and the thing on the side is on lock of Simba mane.