Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $39.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

The Little Mermaid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, I quite enjoyed this movie, I thought Halle Bailey was great in the role.

The worst part of...
  • The SteelBook: No title (although it doesn't both me as much as I know it does many)
  • The Movie: Awkwafina, I didn't really enjoy her portrayal of Scuttle (but my wife did)
  • This Thread: @Bangjinsun, just take your racist/bigoted comments elsewhere, or keep them to yourself

Awesome, I quite enjoyed this movie, I thought Halle Bailey was great in the role.

The worst part of...
  • The SteelBook: No title (although it doesn't both me as much as I know it does many)
  • The Movie: Awkwafina, I didn't really enjoy her portrayal of Scuttle (but my wife did)
  • This Thread: @Bangjinsun, just take your racist/bigoted comments elsewhere, or keep them to yourself

excuse me?? BUMP!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

c82fdf942fd43cda7f8ed31a49bab26e.jpg

I haven't seen this movie and

The reason I don't watch this movie is because I feel like my memories of Disney animation have been ruined, so I didn't watch it~! :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

And she is a singer not an actress. :smashed::smashed::smashed::smashed::smashed::smashed:

Her acting is the worst. :BS::BS::BS::BS::BS::BS::BS:

so, I think this is the worst movie ever, Dude and your head so weird BUMP!

Really enjoyed this, hope we get a UK version!
There will be a UK release a HMV Exclusive
UK release pre order details not known yet it's likely pre orders will be live possibly 1 month before UK release date

UK release it's likely will be same artwork as USA but until that happens the UK release artwork is still TBC

Reactions: psychoscot
excuse me?? BUMP!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

View attachment 557875

I haven't seen this movie and

The reason I don't watch this movie is because I feel like my memories of Disney animation have been ruined, so I didn't watch it~! :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

And she is a singer not an actress. :smashed::smashed::smashed::smashed::smashed::smashed:

Her acting is the worst. :BS::BS::BS::BS::BS::BS::BS:

so, I think this is the worst movie ever, Dude and your head so weird BUMP!

Dude are you like some kind of fed trying to make conservatives look bad or why are you writing like you're completely nuts? :rofl: I have a strong distaste for forced wokeness in movies as well but there are more intelligent ways to express it than to put 7 poop and puke emojies in a row behind some nonsensical sentences. If you want other people to listen to you, you might want to think about making a stronger argument to support your dislikes of certain political aspects in modern cinema then what you're doing right now.

Reactions: Bunk, MM3 and kaw
Dude are you like some kind of fed trying to make conservatives look bad or why are you writing like you're completely nuts? :rofl: I have a strong distaste for forced wokeness in movies as well but there are more intelligent ways to express it than to put 7 poop and puke emojies in a row behind some nonsensical sentences. If you want other people to listen to you, you might want to think about making a stronger argument to support your dislikes of certain political aspects in modern cinema then what you're doing right now.

Well I'm not interested in politics :squint: :squint: :squint: :squint: :squint:
But I can't stand the insult of destroying the original. :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I think he just doesn't know English well.
Amount of smilies is excessive though.

Reactions: Bunk
No bloody cover title yet again. I don’t know why Disney just doesn’t pull out of the Steelbook market. Cutting corners to save money but the end price still remains astronomical. Every release no title - to avoid international language problems and thank god those pathetic piss poor Disney 100 steelbooks didn’t come to the UK. I’m sorry for the people in Japan who now have them offloaded on them

• Haha
Reactions: Bangjinsun