Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 19, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $39.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

The Little Mermaid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving the internal steelbook Kaiju battle, I didn't realise this movie was about a giant monster-verse :rofl:

View attachment 557929

Wow, the comment boards here are great. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :smashed: :smashed: :smashed:

As expected, stupid PC enthusiasts are amazing. Funny comment boards.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::smashed::smashed::smashed::BS::BS::BS::BS:
After every stupid thing you’ve said publicly in here, why have you posted a 12 years a slave screen shot? I’m baffled as to what that’s supposed to mean. I can certainly tell you what it looks like. But can’t work out why you would post that

Ariel in the Disney film should have originally been black, the proof is Sebastian. What would a Caribbean lobster be doing in ‘Caucasian waters?’ Ariel is red headed, must be Scottish. There is no way you will find a tropical lobster in freezing cold Scottish waters.

So the fact is, Disney changed Ariel white for the animated film because they knew the audience weren’t ready for a black Ariel back then, but stuck to their guns on the lobster.

This time they went all the way and made Ariel black, how they originally intended.

Ariel in the Disney film should have originally been black, the proof is Sebastian. What would a Caribbean lobster be doing in ‘Caucasian waters?’ Ariel is red headed, must be Scottish. There is no way you will find a tropical lobster in freezing cold Scottish waters.

So the fact is, Disney changed Ariel white for the animated film because they knew the audience weren’t ready for a black Ariel back then, but stuck to their guns on the lobster.

This time they went all the way and made Ariel black, how they originally intended.
Should've made her hispanic then.

shakira dancing GIF

But the real problem is the movie itself, and actress they chose. She is just not pretty and strange looking, whatever the race or color. And she can't act well. And the film sucks.
If it was a great movie, that everyone would like, I'm sure most, except for some 'rrrrrreeeel backwoods rednecks', wouldn't notice what ethnicity were any of the actors. Look at great movies of the last 20 years (if you find any :naughty: ), that people love, and you'll see that it's not the audience's fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunk
excuse me?? BUMP!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

View attachment 557875

I haven't seen this movie and

The reason I don't watch this movie is because I feel like my memories of Disney animation have been ruined, so I didn't watch it~! :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

And she is a singer not an actress. :smashed::smashed::smashed::smashed::smashed::smashed:

Her acting is the worst. :BS::BS::BS::BS::BS::BS::BS:

so, I think this is the worst movie ever, Dude and your head so weird BUMP!
How do you know her acting is “the worst,” if you haven’t seen the movie?

Should've made her hispanic then.

shakira dancing GIF

But the real problem is the movie itself, and actress they chose. She is just not pretty and strange looking, whatever the race or color. And she can't act well. And the film sucks.
If it was a great movie, that everyone would like, I'm sure most, except for some 'rrrrrreeeel backwoods rednecks', wouldn't notice what ethnicity were any of the actors. Look at great movies of the last 20 years (if you find any :naughty: ), that people love, and you'll see that it's not the audience's fault.
Haven’t seen this one, but I’m gonna guess most who like the original saw it when they were young, bc as an adult it’s not very good. If I didnt’ like the SB art so much, I’d just sell my copy and bank the cash. As for the actress, I don’t know how good she is, but she is attractive —Disney isn’t gonna cast any ugly men/women for lead rolls, unless the part requires someone unattractive.

Reactions: winter_soldier

Its based in Denmark though somewhere around Møn
Islands to be exact...and they do have red lobsters too
And speaking of which, that's probably why Scuttle is not a Seagull in the live action film.
The actual type of Seagull he is aren't common Caribbean.
In fact a lot of the changes are due to this.
Just because they charged one thing.
Bit like Princess & the Frog, they completely redid everything based on the characters and where they was from
But that was their original interpretation so no one cares that it was different from the lore it originated from
So If they make a live action version the change it people will be annoyed at that too especially when they could of got this actress to play her...but that's not gonna happen now because they wasted her in this for some woke points.
I'm sure the film is fine and she is great in it and to the newer generation this will be their little mermaid.
But let's not pretend we don't know the real reason for the change.
I just feel sorry for iconic redhead characters, they ain't had much luck the past 8 years :shipped:

Nice looking Steelbook though :thanks: