Pennsylvania
Release date: February 26, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

lm.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Thwip
@Wreck

That's funny. This is something I was thinking about earlier today. Since people here do ask, I was wondering if there is a thread for audio and subtitle specifications on 4K and Blu-ray discs in steelbooks from around the globe for new releases. Or a database. Something that people can add information to after checking their own discs (as opposed to J-cards although J-cards help too- they're just not complete)

I don't know if people would want to contribute to it or not. I admit, I wouldn't be able to add much since I don't have a 4K player but I could add some J-card information.

If there isn't one already, perhaps a spreadsheet could be set up. I don't know anything about setting that kind of stuff up.
Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread.

@Wreck

That's funny. This is something I was thinking about earlier today. Since people here do ask, I was wondering if there is a thread for audio and subtitle specifications on 4K and Blu-ray discs in steelbooks from around the globe for new releases. Or a database. Something that people can add information to after checking their own discs (as opposed to J-cards although J-cards help too- they're just not complete)

I don't know if people would want to contribute to it or not. I admit, I wouldn't be able to add much since I don't have a 4K player but I could add some J-card information.

If there isn't one already, perhaps a spreadsheet could be set up. I don't know anything about setting that kind of stuff up.
the other site does lol

Reactions: Stygian
Voice artist, singer and painter . . . as a painter better known for her work on BEAUTY AND THE BEAST . . . a steelbook with her artwork can't be far off, surely ...
1551355146217.png
/
1551356290105.png

As for THE LITTLE MERMAID these two works make for a thoroughly decent companion to the other LM steelbooks already released.
Pic courtesy DVDFantasium:-
D0a-IcHWsAAEAuE.jpg:large

Talking about her paintings for Disney:-

• Informative
This one was a day 1 sell out in my area. Most stores have no stock of this or Captain America. Wonder if we will see a restock at some point.

@Wreck

Just sent you a PM.

@Stygian CLZ movie app on mobile, has all movies in there with details, I use the comic version and the movie one some. Has steels in there with info etc.

Yes, cute front but the back art does kind of remind me of those antique Continental (3D) majolica plates that used to be popular as cabinet and wall decorations back in the day:-
1551784625788.png
1551785522016.png