The Little Mermaid (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #3)[UK]

Apr 12, 2012
UK
Release Date: September 23th, 2013
Purchase link: The Little Mermaid
Price: £22.99
Number of Discs: 1
Disney Collection # 3

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

little-mermaid-uk.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to cudzndrips)

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 420
Last edited by a moderator:
That's what she says to. She goes "Just don't tell me about them." But I like to talk to somebody about them because I get excited. So I'm kinda stuck always getting myself in trouble. Lol
Ha, I just showed her the finding nemo one and she goes eww. No I told u u can't get that one. I think she thinks the shark is scary.Lol I'm ordering it anyway tho. :D

Last edited:
It's hard to keep up with Zavvi releases lol but I'm guessing this along with JB and IM3 will be up live in the coming week with included cover pics etc. I could be wrong though :ohno: my poor wallet :(

Given that there's no artwork up for this yet, I'd say there was no chance this goes live this weekend.

You're probably right but I would of put money on this going live tonight with all other August releases being live. That's why I don't gamble. ;)

Looks like we'll all be checking every night for a while! :angry:

It has been suggested that the Little Mermaid, Jungle Book, and Iron Man 3 listings pages weren't meant to have been discovered yet, and that they aren't due to go live in the immediate future. The lack of artwork may support that view. Whether or not you want to risk that is up to you.

It has been suggested that the Little Mermaid, Jungle Book, and Iron Man 3 listings pages weren't meant to have been discovered yet, and that they aren't due to go live in the immediate future. The lack of artwork may support that view. Whether or not you want to risk that is up to you.

Risk? Who? What? When? Where? Why?

risk what? xd

risk-board-game.jpg

Cannons and dragoons really can make words exciting!

OT: It's going to have to go up in the reasonably near future, probably around 2 months from release. So mid June would be my guess.

I have been dreaming of this for years. Lov eit if it was 3d but im not holing my breathe. Anyone know when the link goes live please?

i hope they dont make this live at 9am on a workday, that would really be annoying.
stick to saturday afternoons zavvi, so i can be at home and order it.
although i think if the price stays this high, there wont be too many scalpers circling. too big a risk of making a loss.