The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Synapse Films) [USA]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: September 1, 2020
Purchase links: Synapse - Diabolikdvd (orders outside of US & Canada)
Price: $49.95 (Synapse - includes shipping) - $46.99 (Diabolikdvd)
Note: Limited to 6000 copies

B8253E25-FDB7-4A04-B511-607FD1881531.jpeg

Features
  • Exclusive new 4K restoration from the original 35mm camera negative
  • New 5.1 English stereo surround remix made exclusively for the Synapse Films release
  • Two audio commentaries featuring authors and film scholars Troy Howarth, Nathaniel Thompson and Bruce Holecheck
  • Restoration of the true original English language theatrical mono mix
  • Jorge Grau - Catalonia’s Cult Film King (89 mins.) – This extensive feature-length documentary explores the life and films of director Jorge Grau (BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE)
  • The Scene of the Crime - Giannetto De Rossi in Discussion from Manchester (16 Mins.) (BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE)
  • Giannetto De Rossi - Q&A at the Festival of Fantastic Films, UK (43 Mins) (BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE)
  • Theatrical trailer, TV spots and radio spots
  • Newly translated removable English SDH subtitles
  • Liner notes booklet featuring writing from Spanish film scholar, Dr. Nicholas Schlegel
  • Exclusive CD soundtrack of the haunting original score by Giuliano Sorgini
  • Included mini-poster of Wes Benscoter's amazing Steelbook artwork

Last edited by a moderator:
Synapse tweeted Amazon are not selling it for some reason. Only Synapse direct or Diabolik. So where did Amazon listing come from. Could be mistake.
Sometimes third party listing on Amazon can be listed by mistake as Amazon as the seller as a pre order
Happens a lot with Zavvi exclusives on Amazon UK as an example
The listing will eventually change after release date to show who is the third party seller or get removed by release date
If you place an order you very likely will get email from amazon sorry we was unable to source from supplier before release date

The price of $99.99 is a giveaway it's third party listing error that amazon added by mistake as a pre order

Diabolikdvd have exclusive for pre orders based outside USA

After release date various third party listings will show up on Amazon

Sometimes third party listing on Amazon can be listed by mistake as Amazon as the seller as a pre order
Happens a lot with Zavvi exclusives on Amazon UK as an example
The listing will eventually change after release date to show who is the third party seller or get removed by release date
If you place an order you very likely will get email from amazon sorry we was unable to source from supplier before release date

The price of $99.99 is a giveaway it's third party listing error that amazon added by mistake as a pre order

Diabolikdvd have exclusive for pre orders based outside USA

After release date various third party listings will show up on Amazon

yeah
I ordered from Diabolik along with 1 other title as shipping cost was same for 2 titles.
I did not have any GB titles I needed other then that so GB would been more expensive for me for just this.