Bottleneck Gallery The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring by Jake Kontou

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
We’ve visited Middle Earth many-a-time here at Bottleneck, but never with Jake Kontou as our tour guide–until now!

Jake’s print for The Fellowship of the Ring is an epic ode to the story and film, featuring characters and iconic scenes from the first film in the trilogy. Jake’s weathered and worn approach to the poster is the perfect accent to a timeless story. As with some of Jake's previous releases, we’re offering a small edition of aluminum prints because of how well Jake’s art translates during that process!

Jake’s print, alongside limited variants, will be available as a timed-edition release from Friday (5/13) @ 12PM ET through Sunday (5/15) @ 11:59PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!

LOTR-Fellowship-REGMQ_1024x1024.png

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Fine art giclee on Somerset Velvet paper
24 x 36 inches
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold through Sunday, May 15th @ 11:59PM ET
$65
Estimated to ship in 8 - 10 weeks

LOTR-Fellowship-VARMQ_1024x1024.png

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Variant
Fine art giclee on Somerset Velvet paper
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 175
$75
Estimated to ship in 8 - 10 weeks

LOTR-Fellowship-VARALUMLQ_1024x1024.png

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Aluminum Edition
2mm thick aluminum panel
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
Limited edition of 75
$175
Ships in Q3 (July-Sept)

Had convinced myself that I didn't need this so didn't grab it.
Then I kept seeing it more & more & more. And I started regretting not grabbing it.
Annnnnd then Jake announced a sale of Artist Proofs, so I had to bag one.
Little more expensive than the original run was but at least I'm getting it direct & was able to grab one. Stunning print!