The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #102) [China]

IMG_8302.gif

I genuinely don't think there's enough art for these films for blufans to do 3 completely different slips from HDZ, let alone another 3/4 from WeET lol so can't see that happening at all.

Hopefully blufans use actual art, like Karl Fitzgerald's, or the Mondos. As the non poster studio art from the 00s is painful.

If I can get it the OC, this will be my 3rd LOTR set (Zeta, UHD Club and this)…and if Weet does one, I’m totally getting it (though I kinda think they don’t do WB movies)
Also- The Best buy steelbook set.
The Original DVD extended box set
And I also have the Japanese set, which is the blu ray version of the DVD box set.
Plus I have the custom set that old member zesty made.
I hope Manta does not jump in! In a way I'm kind of hoping these blufans are just kind of boring so I don't have to get them :LOL:
I REALLY thought I was done with LOTR when I wrapped those one click sets in the motherbox....

Reactions: milky
I know what I want to see. But I won’t jinx it. Don’t fail me blufans

Also- The Best buy steelbook set.
The Original DVD extended box set
And I also have the Japanese set, which is the blu ray version of the DVD box set.
Plus I have the custom set that old member zesty made.
I hope Manta does not jump in! In a way I'm kind of hoping these blufans are just kind of boring so I don't have to get them :LOL:
I REALLY thought I was done with LOTR when I wrapped those one click sets in the motherbox....
...and the leather 'shelf' edition of the combined LOTR and The Hobbit trilogy. i still think it's the best release of the films to date. :drool:

Reactions: astycorax
Yeah, I was so stupid to skip it, thinking it's 'too expensive'...
it was when it came out and i thought so too, but i decided to go for it & managed to grab one at a temporary reduced price. :woot: silly thing is, that cost then is less then the price for a couple of premium OCs now. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lenny Nero