The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.10) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December, 2015
Note: limited 300 copies
Mini group buy: Kaka1888

full

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Definitely one of my Favorite Fullslip Package that I own. Exquisite design wrapped around the wonderful WWA Yellow Steel with Spot Gloss treatment. Really nice Lenticular, Fullslip is nice quality and that 40 Page Booklet is the most beautiful one that I have ever seen to come with an exclusive Package. Thick quality Pages and inside the book there is a section for each actor and pictures from some of their scenes from the film, Simply Beautiful. I cannot Praise this Package enough. This is Wickedly Awesome :drool::drool::drool: ...here are some of my amateur pictures :emb:

1 - MFU Front Slip Sealed.jpg 2 - MFU Back Artwork J-Card.jpg 3 - MFU Lenti.jpg 4 - MFU Front Slip.jpg 5 - MFU Slip Sideways.jpg 6 - MFU Back Artwork Slip.jpg 7 - MFU Back Steel.jpg 8 - MFU Inside Artwork Steel.jpg 9 - MFU Package Shot.jpg 10 - MFU Package Shot 2.jpg

Before it even showed up I felt I badly overpaid for this. The only consolation was that I liked it a little better than Minions, which I picked up at the same time. Ouch!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
@WKRP you probably got it from the group buy if so that was a great catch :happy: ...my U.N.C.L.E. I got on secondary market as when I saw the movie GB had passed so I had to find one...worth every penny ;)

That sure looks like a nice package @Actarus, thanks for the pics. I will have to open this one of these days. Oh and I should probably watch the film too! :emb:

It was much fun opening it, such a nice package :D Thanks for the Thanks ;) and yes you should watch the movie it is such a great cast and fun movie all around :thumbs: I hope you'll like it as much as I did.

This movie is not very good. Watching again as I type this. I guess it's ok but probably won't watch again.

Last edited:
@WKRP you probably got it from the group buy if so that was a great catch :happy: ...my U.N.C.L.E. I got on secondary market as when I saw the movie GB had passed so I had to find one...worth every penny ;)
Yes, I was part of the GB. The harsh GB pricing and the subsequent GB fiasco for The Martian have soured me on HDzeta. I had nothing but good feelings for them up to that point. They were slow about releasing product, but there's a lot of primo Asian product being put out.

Only been collecting serious for a few months and this is a quality looking set.I'll try an buy if i ever see it pop up on fleabay.
Congrats to the lucky few who have it:thumbs:

Yes, I was part of the GB. The harsh GB pricing and the subsequent GB fiasco for The Martian have soured me on HDzeta. I had nothing but good feelings for them up to that point. They were slow about releasing product, but there's a lot of primo Asian product being put out.

I though the GB prices were decent for UNCLE when I looked after I got my copy :cautious: heck I paid way more than that :drool: ...but indeed there was an issue with The Martian HDzeta GB which prevented the GB from Happening but wxlinkswd said that it would not happen again, and he kept his word. Wonderful GB for HDzeta Mad Max: Fury Road that Followed and we had plenty of copies to satisfy the HDN demand. I am lucky that I was not interested by a steel for this movie Up to the Point that was 1 month Prior to HDzeta GB. So I did not wait that long for it... But Blufans and the Marvel pre-order fiasco I waited 10 months and more for those editions(which I had paid for), so nobody's perfect but I know it is hard to see something advertised only to take so long to happen. In Any case, as long as they learn from their mistake and the following releases are better handled then I find it is ok.

Reactions: WKRP and jammmy
Status
Not open for further replies.