The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.10) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December, 2015
Note: limited 300 copies
Mini group buy: Kaka1888

full

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie is not very good. Watching again as I type this. I guess it's ok but probably won't watch again.

The plot develops quite slowly. It is still enjoyable watching every now and then. As for the release, the execution was perfect. Just received my copy that was on hold for a while, and it is stunning to say the least. Zeta has been ticking all the boxes with their recent releases

I doubt it but I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to part with their copy of this. :) Doesn't have to be sealed, just mint. :) And not too stupidly priced. Thanks.

I hate being that guy, but I believe there's a whole other forum for posting a list of steelbooks you are looking for.

I like it, but remember at the time that I thought it was just far too expensive for what it is. Don' t get me wrong, it's a nice package, but the steelbook itself is still quite cheap to get on other sites, so you are just paying for a really expensive slip. Great if you got one, but I wish it was unique artwork to justify the high price.

I like it, but remember at the time that I thought it was just far too expensive for what it is. Don' t get me wrong, it's a nice package, but the steelbook itself is still quite cheap to get on other sites, so you are just paying for a really expensive slip. Great if you got one, but I wish it was unique artwork to justify the high price.

Please do not take my post the wrong way, I am not attacking you just want to add to what you said. A different Point of view.

You view it as ''Nice and more expensive than what you feel it should be'', but for me it is ''Simply Beautiful and so Superbly put Together'' and one of my Favorite Fullslip Package for this year :drool: In hands, it is a real ''Quality Fullslip Package - every components''. What you mention about the WWA Steel; they used the WWA Steel same as many other retailers will do for such limited ''Fullslip Packages''. It is no different from Kimchi, Nova, Manta and FAC to use a WWA Steel to make such ''Fullslip Packages'' - All of those steels that these retailers used, you can find cheaper same as this release that you pointed out. At Least they used the right Title for the Stelbook and NOT ''Code name Uncle''(which IMO This is a Superb Quality Steelbook with Spot GlossTreatment and the yellow POP of color makes all other items Stand out). I remember Opening mine and I was very impressed about the quality of the items that makes this Package and Loved the HIGH Quality 40 Page Booklet.

Any Premium Releases that are viewed as Thoughtfully, Beautifully put Together and that are very much sought after (after all this has a limited Print Run of 300 units) will have a higher Price Tag on the Secondary Market. The Market sets the price for these Packages, no matter how expensive you might feel it is.

9 - MFU Package Shot.jpg

7 - MFU Back Steel.jpg 3 - MFU Lenti.jpg 4 - MFU Front Slip.jpg 5 - MFU Slip Sideways.jpg 6 - MFU Back Artwork Slip.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger on this. With Actarus being this excited over a non-FAC release, I knew it must be something special.
View attachment 293431 View attachment 293432
Thanks for inspiring me to make 2018 the year I start my children's college funds, @Actarus! :thumbs:;)

Definitely STILL one of my favorite Fullslip Edition in my Collection :drool:

...and what is a year ''held back'' in school for your Children !? :rofl::joy::hilarious:

Oh just saw Mr. 001 congrats on this exquisite find !!! :smuggrin::Snap:

Status
Not open for further replies.