The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, feel bad for you guys that specifically held out for the HDZeta release. Can't believe this film is more popular than Interstellar.

Imagine what will happen with HDZeta Terminator 1 ... i'm already having a panic attack. That is one release I really really need in my collection.

Reactions: JCC
"Webstore goes live at 10am."
"Sorry guys, almost every copy sold out, but we have 10-15 copies available. First come first serve, forget those who were waiting for 10am"

7am for me, so yes, I had my alarm set to catch this in time. I'm fine seeing they sold out, but why just list the extras instantly before 10? That's what I don't like.

Profit and greed wins at the end for a business to thrive. :)
I dont think so,we are not agreed,if we want get more money,we can add this release up to 1000 or 2000 copies.
but we didnt do that,we think the low print is the king for every collector.
Please remember we will never make the huge quantity or 2-3 editions on Sliverlabel series(WWA steelbook),thats our baseline.

I dont think so,we are not agreed,if we want get more money,we can add this release up to 1000 or 2000 copies.
but we didnt do that,we think the low print is the king for every collector.
Please remember we will never make the huge quantity or 2-3 editions on Sliverlabel series(WWA steelbook),thats our baseline.

Hey mate,

What I meant was it your business. You can run it the way you like to maximise returns. There is always someone who is going to miss out. The print run is tiny and as long as priority is given to local market and customers it is fine. Thanks for your time.

Wow so disappointed- first no group buy and then what's left went live almost an hour before it was communicated... I set and alarm for 6:45am to wake up while traveling to at least have a shot only to read they went live early...

Think I may be selling off my hdzeta collection as well, just such a poor way to do business and it's becoming impossible to purchase outside of scalpers.

I'm not so much a collector, although I prefer steel books. What I am looking for is a 3D version with at least Mandarin subtitles - anyone?
You have thousands of regular steelbooks of The Martian available to you, surely ?

If you want one with fullslips, lenticular, art cards etc. Then your choices have just been limited unless you buy one in the second hand market like ebay.

You have thousands of regular steelbooks of The Martian available to you, surely ?

If you want one with fullslips, lenticular, art cards etc. Then your choices have just been limited unless you buy one in the second hand market like ebay.

I have yet to learn of a 3D release with Mandarin (simplified Chinese) language subtitles. This may be one reason it sold well in the mainland - thank you for your time.

Last edited: