UK
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - Pre-order live Saturday 13 at 6 PM
Price: £21.99

1.jpg

11323363-1144408627608012.jpg
11323363-1134408627674063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the hmv steel thats also 3d.Would of gone for this if 3d disc aswell.Instead im going to invest in the 4k extended edition:thumbs:

Thanks, Paul. Will do but you'll probably beat me to it :)

What's wrong with being tagged? I see people being tagged all the time here.
Nothing wrong with being tagged at all. Just responding to a response that I thought was unnecessary that's all. The guy was trying to be helpful, no need to say "your point being?" Manners cost nothing you know

Last edited:
The Link and Code was working until Zavvi disabled it
They do this now shortly after going live if your quick enough to get an order in before they disable the link it will work
Once they disable it all link and discount code attempts will fail

It will still work on other items if they not disabled for that release

I even tried it in multiple browsers... i have no idea how you are the only one getting it to work.
My luck just ran out.. zavvi seem to put it up for pre order 20 minutes before live time and cut us off within 15 to 30 minutes, I've just started to take more notice lately with that cos I usually turn up a bit late and don't get the working code. It is strange that some of us get it and some don't, why don't they either turn it off completely or allow everyone the chance at it for a little while after live time. :confused:
Really sorry you didn't get the code, it really sucks when that happens:banghead:

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
My luck just ran out.. zavvi seem to put it up for pre order 20 minutes before live time and cut us off within 15 to 30 minutes, I've just started to take more notice lately with that cos I usually turn up a bit late and don't get the working code. It is strange that some of us get it and some don't, why don't they either turn it off completely or allow everyone the chance at it for a little while after live time. :confused:
Really sorry you didn't get the code, it really sucks when that happens:banghead:
Curious. Is what @paulboland saying that you had an item in your basket BEFORE they cut off the code - so that anything you put in the basket will all be able to get the discount even if you add them in the basket after they cut off the code? Maybe I should just always keep something in my basket just in case!:rofl:

Nothing wrong with being tagged at all. Just responding to a response that I thought was I unnecessary that's all. The guy was trying to be helpful, no need to say "your point being?" Manners cost nothing you know

Cool. But I already knew it was going live at 6 PM. So his post was pointless.
I just wanted a don't forget tag and I got it. Thanks, @paulboland :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland
I know people are gonna hate me, but I hope it will be with a ''Matte Finish'', I can see it working so well with this color scheme and the style of the Artwork.

I agree, I think this art would be a perfect candidate for matte finish. Not all artwork automatically looks better with a gloss finish, and gloss has been done to death anyway. I like having a variety of finishes in my collection.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus