The Martian (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 30) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 17, 2016
Purchase links: (Pre-order on March 4 at 14:00 (Korea Time) - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Full Slip (OOS)
Lenticular (OOS)
One Click (OOS)
Price: $40.99 (Individual editions) - $81 (One Click)
Note:
Full Slip (1,300 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular (1,700 copies Numbered Card)
Group buy: Kaka1888

Type A (Full Slip) | Type B (Lenticular)

10931014_1836877796539429_3123581311859291178_n.jpg 12794461_1836877753206100_1758735098491901429_n.jpg

upload_2016-2-27_10-6-45.png

DISC 1 - 3D main title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Czech, Hungarian, 5.1, 5.1, Polish, Turkish 5.1
• subtitle: Korean, English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew,Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

DISC 2 - 2D & Special feature this title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, Russian 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Ukrainian, Thai 5.1,
• Subtitles: Korean, English, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese
• Special features Subtitles: Korean, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

Special Features

• Signal Acquired: Writing and Direction
• Occupy Mars: Casting and Cosumes
• Gag Reel
• Ares III: Refocused
• Ares III: Farewell
• The Right Stuff
• Ares: Our Greatest Adventure
• Leave Your Mark
• Bring Him Home
• Theatrical Traier
• Production Art Gallery : Earth/ Hermes/ Mars

Last edited:
Kaka has left a tracking number but i dont know where to check as im still waiting for mine - does anyone know what company i use to check it?

thanks @lenticularis thats exactly what i needed. Tells me my parcel entered UK 23rd. With bank hols and stuff will probs be this week sometimes
You're very welcome; hope that it arrives safely :).

As it's been in the UK since the 23rd, it might be worth trying the Royal Mail website as well to check if the tracking has been updated.

I wish any of those had included a booklet. I'm not a fan of purchasing premium slips for WWA steels , even when they look so awesome

Feel the same way, they used to include on top of the Character Cards, a Booklet and 5 Postcards or something like this about 3 different Bonus Items. Last one I bought that was superb with the proper Bonus Items was Cinderella Fullslip KimchidvdCollection #03 and it seems since then or not long after they stopped including the booklet and the other set of cards. What a shame :grumpy:

Reactions: Huguito and harry
hi guys - KA confirmed payment but - i cant locate any tracking number - how\where do I find it - thanks
I'll try again ... Your tracking number is next to your name in the GB list. This can then be tracked in the Hong Kong Post site (link in my post # 282).

I am so glad they included a sticker for spine title. I was worried I would mess it up putting it on, but it is so easy. Looks so much better with a title. Too bad they couldn't have done the same for the front.

I am so glad they included a sticker for spine title. I was worried I would mess it up putting it on, but it is so easy. Looks so much better with a title. Too bad they couldn't have done the same for the front.

@blu-steel - Can you or anyone, tell me if the sticker came inside the shrink wrap with the steel or just inside the shipping box? I do not see the sticker and wanted to know if I have to open the package to get to it. Thanks!