The Martian (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 30) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 17, 2016
Purchase links: (Pre-order on March 4 at 14:00 (Korea Time) - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Full Slip (OOS)
Lenticular (OOS)
One Click (OOS)
Price: $40.99 (Individual editions) - $81 (One Click)
Note:
Full Slip (1,300 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular (1,700 copies Numbered Card)
Group buy: Kaka1888

Type A (Full Slip) | Type B (Lenticular)

10931014_1836877796539429_3123581311859291178_n.jpg 12794461_1836877753206100_1758735098491901429_n.jpg

upload_2016-2-27_10-6-45.png

DISC 1 - 3D main title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Czech, Hungarian, 5.1, 5.1, Polish, Turkish 5.1
• subtitle: Korean, English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew,Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

DISC 2 - 2D & Special feature this title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, Russian 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Ukrainian, Thai 5.1,
• Subtitles: Korean, English, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese
• Special features Subtitles: Korean, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

Special Features

• Signal Acquired: Writing and Direction
• Occupy Mars: Casting and Cosumes
• Gag Reel
• Ares III: Refocused
• Ares III: Farewell
• The Right Stuff
• Ares: Our Greatest Adventure
• Leave Your Mark
• Bring Him Home
• Theatrical Traier
• Production Art Gallery : Earth/ Hermes/ Mars

Last edited:
Realistically what is this worth? Is this better than the fac edition?

I don't like to look at it in terms of what it is worth on the secondary Market as I am not a reseller. I collect just for the beauty of things, but the market value of Kimchi Martian is very much lower than the FAC Numbered and Un-Nubered editions(FAC are much Rarer as Opposed to the Kimchi). As Much as I love Kimchi they made lovely Fullslip but FAC is above you can feel it in hands when you have that edition. Plus Kimchi were very skimpy in terms of Bonus Items(and it was ''same bonus'' item for both Kimchi edition those 6 cards) which FA offered Both Packages with Different Bonus Items to Complement Each Other. Both have Plenty of Bonus Items and are not the same in each edition. The Best Fullslip however is the FAC Numbered edition, really nice feel on the Fullslip and nice embossing treatment.

So which is better ? it is the one you love the most as a collector despite of resale value. But for me the fact that both FAC editions do not have the same Bonus Items, I find it is much more bang for our bucks. If I'd have to pick only one out of Kimchi, HDzeta and FAC, it would be the FAC numbered Edition by Far. Taste is Subjective and some are not crazy about Bonus Items they are OK with a few cards or none so I respect everyone's Taste. However what I find silly is people who dismiss an edition which they do not own, how can you provide your opinion on something you don't have in hands ?!

Last edited:
I don't like to look at it in terms of what it is worth on the secondary Market as I am not a reseller. I collect just for the beauty of things, but the market value of Kimchi Martian is very much lower than the FAC Numbered and Un-Nubered editions(FAC are much Rarer as Opposed to the Kimchi). As Much as I love Kimchi they made lovely Fullslip but FAC is above you can feel it in hands when you have that edition. Plus Kimchi were very skimpy in terms of Bonus Items(and it was ''same bonus'' item for both Kimchi edition those 6 cards) which FA offered Both Packages with Different Bonus Items to Complement Each Other. Both have Plenty of Bonus Items and are not the same in each edition. The Best Fullslip however is the FAC Numbered edition, really nice feel on the Fullslip and nice embossing treatment.

So which is better ? it is the one you love the most as a collector despite of resale value. But for me the fact that both FAC editions do not have the same Bonus Items, I find it is much more bang for our bucks. If I'd have to pick only one out of Kimchi, HDzeta and FAC, it would be the FAC numbered Edition by Far. Taste is Subjective and some are not crazy about Bonus Items they are OK with a few cards or none so I respect everyone's Taste. However what I find silly is people who dismiss an edition which they do not own, how can you provide your opinion on something you don't have in hands ?!

Thanks

Reason I ask is I was trying to gauge how much I could spend on eBay. I have seen the rediculous prices the fac go for and just wanted to see if I was to bid what should be my max. I think I'll pass and be patient and wait for the fac to be mine

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus