Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: June 7th, 2016
Purchase Link: :amazon: Amazon
Price: $19.99 release week

155210_front.jpg

popcorn2.gif

martian_extended_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about that cover. The stance seems posed....and familiar.
View attachment 244288

HAHA, Well this IS an extended edition. Maybe he starts a High School football team on Mars in this one... who knows! It was all cut out for the theatrical release.

@kaw @AlienKing @bloodsnake007 @Netclone just need your opinions.

If I don't pre-order for the June 7 release which the slipcovers would as usual come with the first release but wait to order 3 weeks passed the release date, would the slipcover be still available or there would be a chance in 3 weeks that they would all go ? :dunno::cautious:

Obviously there are no guarantees. But 3 weeks isn't that long. Probably safe to wait if you need to. 3 months I wouldn't risk tho. haha

@kaw @AlienKing @bloodsnake007 @Netclone just need your opinions.

If I don't pre-order for the June 7 release which the slipcovers would as usual come with the first release but wait to order 3 weeks passed the release date, would the slipcover be still available or there would be a chance in 3 weeks that they would all go ? :dunno::cautious:
3 weeks is not long. especially for ext. edi.
Mostly only collectors seek out these editions so I'd say if you buy now you will most likely get the slipcover.

Isn't the title and 'ext edi' parts embossed? or is that just my Sixth Sense?

3 weeks is not long. especially for ext. edi.
Mostly only collectors seek out these editions so I'd say if you buy now you will most likely get the slipcover.

its a rough month so I am trying to push my pre-orders or orders a few weeks and focus on what is most important right now... But this being such a mass produce release of it I am sure 2 or 3 weeks after release, the slip should be included.

But I am disappointed though as when I was reading last month about the extended edition, Ridley Scott was talking about his first cut was 20min longer than Theatrical (he removed about 20 min for Theatrical Release)... so the way they were talking about it I was expecting for the Extended Edition to be 20 minutes longer but now only 10min :confused:

its a rough month so I am trying to push my pre-orders or orders a few weeks and focus on what is most important right now... But this being such a mass produce release of it I am sure 2 or 3 weeks after release, the slip should be included.

But I am disappointed though as when I was reading last month about the extended edition, Ridley Scott was talking about his first cut was 20min longer than Theatrical (he removed about 20 min for Theatrical Release)... so the way they were talking about it I was expecting for the Extended Edition to be 20 minutes longer but now only 10min :confused:
If that is the case, then I'm betting there will be a "directors cut" in the future that is 20 minutes longer :thumbs:

If that is the case, then I'm betting there will be a "directors cut" in the future that is 20 minutes longer :thumbs:

well if they are releasing the extended edition, why would Ridley only add 10 min and not his original cut of the movie ? If its not released with the extended, I don't see that extra 20 min to be included in the future. No ?