The Martian - In theaters October 2, 2015

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Martian (2015)

Tagline: Help is only 140 million miles away.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ridley Scott[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Matt Damon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Chastain[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kate Mara[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Bean[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kristen Wiig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aksel Hennie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Donald Glover[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Peña[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Stan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chiwetel Ejiofor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mackenzie Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Naomi Scott[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lili Bordán[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gruffudd Glyn[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-11-25[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: An astronaut gets stranded on Mars in an accident, and then must figure out how to stay alive long enough to get back home.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
qnEDvpYlORF7DEmzxQlhuSJOKPS.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

The Martian, Directed by Ridley Scott opens November 25, 2015.
During a manned mission to Mars, Astronaut Mark Watney (Matt Damon) is presumed dead after a fierce storm and left behind by his crew. But Watney has survived and finds himself stranded and alone on the hostile planet. With only meager supplies, he must draw upon his ingenuity, wit and spirit to subsist and find a way to signal to Earth that he is alive. Millions of miles away, NASA and a team of international scientists work tirelessly to bring “the Martian” home, while his crewmates concurrently plot a daring, if not impossible, rescue mission. As these stories of incredible bravery unfold, the world comes together to root for Watney’s safe return. Based on a best-selling novel, and helmed by master director Ridley Scott, THE MARTIAN features a star studded cast that includes Jessica Chastain, Kristen Wiig, Kate Mara, Michael Pena, Jeff Daniels, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Donald Glover.

Poster :photo:
TheMartian_Poster.JPG

Trailer
popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks Awesome!

...But gosh, its hard not to think of Interstellar when seeing this.
I was just telling my sister that.He's in the same situation as interstellar.Looks like a sequel with Childish Gambino

I see all the characters are playing characters from their recent movies.Kat Mara is Playing Sue storm with the head phones,Kristen wig is still trying to play the hot older chick, Mat Damon is stuck like interstellar and Murph finally get's to space travel.If Sebastian Stan has a metal arm I'm done.Still going to see it though.

Looks superb from that trailer. Hopefully won't be another turd from Ridley
No matter what- I will ALWAYS be excited when Ridley Scott goes into space or does Sci-fi.
The Sci-fi world is so much better with him in it. And maybe some have problems with his last foray into that world- but the world of cinema Sci-fi owes him such a debt of gratitude already, that he deserves a eternal pass (and benefit of any doubt) whenever he feels like entering that world again.

No matter what- I will ALWAYS be excited when Ridley Scott goes into space or does Sci-fi.
The Sci-fi world is so much better with him in it. And maybe some have problems with his last foray into that world- but the world of cinema Sci-fi owes him such a debt of gratitude already, that he deserves a eternal pass (and benefit of any doubt) whenever he feels like entering that world again.
Well said. Well said indeed.

(and this is coming from a Ridley Scott fan ;-)

I'm looking forward to it, but you can't take away the resemblances and past characters of the actors involved. ;-)

I love Matt Damon, I don't get all the hate that he gets personally.

Really looking forward to this one

The Aquaman stuff is funny...
But for the life of me...I don't understand why the Mara sisters are allowed to be in movies. They are awful actresses.