Release date: April 30, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €14.99

81ONP26Z89L._SL1500_.jpg

914-LOXIimL._SL1500_.jpg

911GS3X1wyL._SL1500_.jpg

81JK9gcJRIL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today, as already said could have been better with gloss finish and better res on the back, but I really like the front artwork and matt finish looks good to me (for front). No regret!

I know this is old, but has anyone verified the regions for this? Bluray-disc.de says region-free, but they have been wrong many times on their information. Would appreciate any information since J-card nor disc are marked - THANKS - STAY SAFE!!!

I know this is old, but has anyone verified the regions for this? Bluray-disc.de says region-free, but they have been wrong many times on their information. Would appreciate any information since J-card nor disc are marked - THANKS - STAY SAFE!!!
The UK steelbook contains region free disc so I'm guessing it's the same with the German ...

1613523754064.png

general rule: Warner discs are 99.99% RegionFree