The Mask of Zorro (25th Anniversary) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 13, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 23, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

The Mask of Zorro Front.jpg

Reactions: djjez83
Here's mine.... Empty cardboard mailer! View attachment 551093
Same as my nobody collectors edition which was put in a over sized mailer and fell out (i have the same letter), just received the replacement order today and guess what, they were in a box not taped, its one of those paper thin boxes and they were all dropping out the bottom, fortunately all items were all there.
This is getting worse, its a disgrace, talking with the postman they say they having big problems with Zavvi having insufficent packaging and if Zavvi try to claim off Royal Mail they won't pay. He said my local post office is littered with items that they can't identify where to take them.

Same as my nobody collectors edition which was put in a over sized mailer and fell out (i have the same letter), just received the replacement order today and guess what, they were in a box not taped, its one of those paper thin boxes and they were all dropping out the bottom, fortunately all items were all there.
This is getting worse, its a disgrace, talking with the postman they say they having big problems with Zavvi having insufficent packaging and if Zavvi try to claim off Royal Mail they won't pay. He said my local post office is littered with items that they can't identify where to take them.
In a fsir play to Zavvi, I got my replacement Zorro today after reporting on Saturday morning. At least it wasn't something that had sold out at pre-order this time.

In a fsir play to Zavvi, I got my replacement Zorro today after reporting on Saturday morning. At least it wasn't something that had sold out at pre-order this time.
No fair play when Zavvi is involved tbh, they are using pre perforated boxes, cheap nasty thin boxes which are clearly for light items and to do with thehut side of things for soft stuff, but cheaping out using them for heavy items like steelbooks and collectors edition.
Why on earth would you have a box to hold items that are perforated on the bottom, and furthermore use no tape to hold it together. They must get so many complaints and change nothing. It will be funny when they can't claim off royal mail and lose all that money.