The Matrix 4-Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 7, 2021
Release date: July 25, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £99.99
Notes: SteelBooks are glossy

Screenshot 2022-03-28 000820.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, these steelboxes are awesome, and Zavvi ships them in their own dedicated carton packaging. Of course that doesn't save from throwing on concrete floors...

New22001.jpg
That's not Zavvi own dedicated packaging :rofl:

Warner ship the box sets in this packaging themselves to the retailers

Customers who ordered from other retailers in Europe was same

Warner used the exact same type packaging with Mad Max Anthology box set etc

Reactions: Noodles and Stygian
That's not Zavvi own dedicated packaging :rofl:

Warner ship the box sets in this packaging themselves to the retailers

Customers who ordered from other retailers in Europe was same

Warner used the exact same type packaging with Mad Max Anthology box set etc
I know, sorry I triggered you. :rolleyes:
I meant in their, the editions' own packaging, as they came to them.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Why do you have 3 of them?
Couple of friends from my local forum asked to buy them a copy. I've become one of the sources lately for such purchases, as everyone's bank cards stopped working. It's also cheaper to send together. Usually in an 8kg box with 20 other titles.

Just received mine and I'm actually really impressed with it. The build quality of the tin box is a lot sturdier than I expected. Artwork all round is great and goes really well together as a set... they even put some effort into the spine designs for once. Not usually a fan of the metallic effect, but it actually works here. Would love to see them do sets in this style for Star Wars!

Just received mine and I'm actually really impressed with it. The build quality of the tin box is a lot sturdier than I expected. Artwork all round is great and goes really well together as a set... they even put some effort into the spine designs for once. Not usually a fan of the metallic effect, but it actually works here. Would love to see them do sets in this style for Star Wars!
Didn't this have a 30% off code for a while? I kinda wanna order it, but not for 100 quid.

Reactions: djjez83
I agree this set is excellent. Without being home to look I think I remember the steelbooks were also all gloss. Great designs on the metal case as well. Still thought it was dirty that Zavvi released the Resurrections steelbook separately as a money grab before this set was announced. Whether it was WB or Zavvi's play it was pretty pathetic.

Reactions: Noodles
Didn't this have a 30% off code for a while? I kinda wanna order it, but not for 100 quid.
Yeah, that's why I finally picked it up lol. Looks like it's expired now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's on sale again at some point.

I just got mine through today as well, and also really happy with the quality of it, and pretty great value at only £70 I think. Happy to report that Zavvi actually used some decent packaging finally, for one of these bigger sets. Never seen any of these in 4K, so keen to see how they look.

Reactions: Boilersteel
I just got mine through today as well, and also really happy with the quality of it, and pretty great value at only £70 I think. Happy to report that Zavvi actually used some decent packaging finally, for one of these bigger sets. Never seen any of these in 4K, so keen to see how they look.
Unsurprisingly, Zavvi didn't actually pack these... the box they arrive in is supplied by WB themselves.

Agreed its a stunning set

This set and the Monsterverse and mad max are all on sale atm with the code working. All makes for a very good deal if you need them. Sadly I'm effing broke af atm and had to suspend my Klarna cos I went slightly crazy...

This set and the Monsterverse and mad max are all on sale atm with the code working. All makes for a very good deal if you need them. Sadly I'm effing broke af atm and had to suspend my Klarna cos I went slightly crazy...
yes can get some good deals atm but too many good deals means its still expensive. I did order monsterverse, mad max and matrix need to drop further for me.

This set and the Monsterverse and mad max are all on sale atm with the code working. All makes for a very good deal if you need them. Sadly I'm effing broke af atm and had to suspend my Klarna cos I went slightly crazy.Next everythingblu release is
Next everythingblu/zavvi release £100 and £60 versions like Rambo have been revealed as well, The Fifth Element looks nice tbh, pre order tonight, can see it on Zavvi

Can get it under £50 here though

Surely this is a better deal. Would arrive crushed from Amazon Italy

Edit: ignore. Thought it was the monsterverse thread
Matrix and mad max are both 70 atm with monster being 55 but you can get an extra 15% off the order too. All in all I consider it a decent ish deal. I mean our black friday deals are still meh. But still not a terrible deal.