The Matrix 4-Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 7, 2021
Release date: July 25, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £99.99
Notes: SteelBooks are glossy

Screenshot 2022-03-28 000820.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Matrix and mad max are both 70 atm with monster being 55 but you can get an extra 15% off the order too. All in all I consider it a decent ish deal. I mean our black friday deals are still meh. But still not a terrible deal.
I know

Matrix and mad max are both 70 atm with monster being 55 but you can get an extra 15% off the order too. All in all I consider it a decent ish deal. I mean our black friday deals are still meh. But still not a terrible deal.
Nice one. That code has worked all week on it and was going to use it tomorrow to pick up the monsterverse and nobody and now it’s disabled since you posted it on here. No one ever learns when we say don’t post the f**king codes

Nice one. That code has worked all week on it and was going to use it tomorrow to pick up the monsterverse and nobody and now it’s disabled since you posted it on here. No one ever learns when we say don’t post the f**king codes
Can't see Zavvi peeps watching here and doing such a thing in the matter of a few hours unless u know something i dont.

Can't see Zavvi peeps watching here and doing such a thing in the matter of a few hours unless u know something i dont.
It’s worked on that for ages. Months. And I’ve had it ready all week. That muppet posted it earlier which I’ve told him countless time to not post them and he still does. And then an hour or so later it’s disabled on the collectors sets. Coincidence? Think not

Not happy

It’s worked on that for ages. Months. And I’ve had it ready all week. That muppet posted it earlier which I’ve told him countless time to not post them and he still does. And then an hour or so later it’s disabled on the collectors sets. Coincidence? Think not

Not happy
other vouchers are disabled at the same time, it probably more to do with the new listings coming.

Yeh i can see the exclusions list, they added the stuff on sale to it.
Yep. And all because it was mentioned in here

We don’t need to share the codes. We all know how to use google. Or know what the red carpet code is. It’s not rocket science. Yet people still share them or ask for them. Winds me up

Firstly don't call me a ******* muppet. Secondly I didn't post the code. I just said the codes worked... 3rdly the code in question has been all over reddit all day... 4th I have never once not one time ever posted any codes on these forums and you have never once told me not to. So twat off.

Firstly don't call me a ******* muppet. Secondly I didn't post the code. I just said the codes worked... 3rdly the code in question has been all over reddit all day... 4th I have never once not one time ever posted any codes on these forums and you have never once told me not to. So twat off.
BB70A626-7BAB-40BC-B74B-E146F909DF8F.gif

You did post it because I edited it out of your message lol.

And you have posted them before. And in that PM where I helped you out with some codes I mentioned about not posting them in the forum to which you replied

It’s the PM before you asked for my advice on your influencer videos.

So don’t lie

You did post it because I edited it out of your message lol.

And you have posted them before. And in that PM where I helped you out with some codes I mentioned about not posting them in the forum to which you replied

It’s the PM before you asked for my advice on your influencer videos.

So don’t lie
That was in response to me asking for codes not posting them.