The Matrix 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

Not a fan of that Steelie for Resurrections but the ones for the first three are what I’ve been waiting for so I’m in.

Probably be a Zavvi exclusive like Monsterverse and Mad Max sets.
Hope so! Didn't both of those sets end up going on sale too? Hopefully it'll be the same case here, since I don't necessarily want to be paying much for Resurrections as I have no intention of ever watching it again.

Hope so! Didn't both of those sets end up going on sale too? Hopefully it'll be the same case here, since I don't necessarily want to be paying much for Resurrections as I have no intention of ever watching it again.

I believe they did and yet they're both still in stock.

This is apparently the set

View attachment 527689

Be interesting how they FAC this and the Mad Max collections up
Whoa!©
Awesome that they've made same designs for the first three, as that white Regurgitations steel, which looked the best of the three. Plus we already have the bluish set of steels (and greenish, for those that bought the UHD set).
This reminds me of the blue on white Premium series, which was not just in digibooks, but steels too.

DarkKnightSteelbookBDJapanV4.jpg

Now will have to decide, whether to buy it, or wait over a year, if not more, till FilmArena gets to it.

i'll definitely get more interested when someone includes the Animatrix and all of the original, extensive, superb extras. last one to do that was the damn dvd release (and others at that time). :rolleyes:

1645712807408.png

Reactions: a_o

Available to pre-order from Zavvi now for Red Carpet members.

Reactions: Noodles