The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

I personaly love this and am just really glad to have had a chance at securing the O'Click :)
Also the steelbook itself is of that Awesome image from the Standard 4k (slip card cover) copy that warner released in 2017 prior to the trilogy, I just remember thinking it looked Amazing with that Monotone Green/Silvery sheen to it in the light.

I think the steelbook itself is the obvious star here for me but am really liking FS and DL Imagery (Artworks that are allowed i reckon due to liscensing/copyright and of course money et al)

Nicely Done MantaLab :)

One-Click shipping through Group-buy for MantaLab was $50-55 for UK-US, which makes it at least $200, how much is it direct, anyone remember?

For OC there's 0 bloodbath. Still avaliable.
I think the blood bath was mainly for the full slip.

I'm a tattie and was waiting in all day for the GB and nipped round the corner for a chippy about 5 minutes before it went live and when I got back there was 1 FS left and it was gone before I could order. I dipped into my savings for the OC, I think the OC box and FS will look good but I don't think there's too much love out there for the double lenti's, I really wish it had been a single lenti to be compley honest. Also quite a few people aren't fully happy with the choice of artworks and the cost of living is rough for everyone pretty much right now so I think those play a big factor in my opinion.

I'm expecting a real blood bath for the full slip again on the 2nd. I'm praying that this release will go up in price with time and I can maybe recoup some of the extra cost by selling on the DL if not I'll open it once to have a deek and then be left with two paperweights in my OC :shipped:

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Wow am shocked...no blood bath.

But also kinda glad as it seems most people wanting, got theirs :)

Psst...all editions still available
More went up. Manta must've given extra allocation, or literally nobody who bought Resurrections wanted their copy lol