The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #16) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

C0DDE7CB-09DA-4D01-98FB-128087A83858.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t understand why Morpheus, Neo and Trinity appear on the front art. It should have been Neo only, with the three agents on the magnet. It makes more sense and reflects the final sequence.
Finally, easy pass. Will wait for Manta Lab.

Please don’t tell me it means it’s a sticker on the pin?
Epoxy is the resin stuff... so in most cases it's just an image with the clear resin over the top, which has a tendency to yellow over time, especially if in direct sunlight, so I'd advise not wearing them on a jacket or whatever.

Don’t understand why Morpheus, Neo and Trinity appear on the front art. It should have been Neo only, with the three agents on the magnet. It makes more sense and reflects the final sequence.
Finally, easy pass. Will wait for Manta Lab.
Logic has never been one of ToC's strong points tbf. Personally I don't mind the idea from a design point of view, but would've preferred it if it was the other way around... agents on the steel and Neo, Trinity and Morpheus on the magnet.

Epoxy is the resin stuff... so in most cases it's just an image with the clear resin over the top, which has a tendency to yellow over time, especially if in direct sunlight, so I'd advise not wearing them on a jacket or whatever.

Ohh yeah the gel looking stuff. Yeah they are sh!t and proper tacky looking

Reactions: Noodles
Huh someone on here actually said the Matrix because of the new one coming out soon

So basically it’s Titans or whatever relates to the new film coming out

I like the steelbook. Obviously Manta Lab is going to deliver 'the one' edition. But maybe I'm going to get this one too.

Reactions: Shark
I’ll likely grab this as I don’t mind the steel itself.

What’s the price been on the last few ToC releases?

I’ve got a couple of T2 steels that don’t hold up to the rest as just one example.

I currently don’t own any Matrix steels and the Steelbook itself I quite like.

Did recently pick up the UHD Club set but no Steelbooks there either.