Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: October 30, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99 - $29.99

A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: popeye
Bummer that only the 2nd and 3rd movies are available to order but the first is SOLD OUT. I mean, damn, you gotta have the whole set or nothing at all. :(
Then what makes matters worse is that I can't make my order until the 15th and by then they'll all probably be sold out. :(:(

Last edited:
Bummer that only the 2nd and 3rd movies are available to order but the first is SOLD OUT. I mean, damn, you gotta have the whole set or nothing at all. :(
Then what makes matters worse is that I can't make my order until the 15th and by then they'll all probably be sold out. :(:(
Bought the 4k amaray trilogy for 35£ and just swapped the 4k discs into the older and far better looking individual steelbooks. And then I put the updated Blu-rays into the German trilogy steelbook.
Job done!!

Bought the 4k amaray trilogy for 35£ and just swapped the 4k discs into the older and far better looking individual steelbooks. And then I put the updated Blu-rays into the German trilogy steelbook.
Job done!!

Guess you got a good price on the amaray trilogy. I see its 45£ at Zavvi and Amazon. You're talking about the old steels from Zavvi? The Matrix steel with Neo, Morpheus' and Trinity's heads? If so, :vomit::rofl:

This is WB, they always do big runs, gotta think this is coming back in stock and perhaps a sign of things to come from Best Buy.

Limited initial release with a larger restock in a week or two.

Reactions: Lone Crusader