Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: October 30, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99 - $29.99

A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: popeye
I would’ve been all over new Matrix steels as I don’t have any, but yeah this sucks bigtime.. Hoping for a better trilogy steel though.

:LOL::hilarious:

@AlienKing, I bet you hate being a completionist sometimes. :p
Ugh! Dont remind me. Thank god i dont have too many "complete collection" films. October will be VERY expensive for me.
im actually loving all 3, always been a sucker for that green matrix text stuff falling.
Who isnt a sucker for that matrix code? Imagine how crazy it'd be if they decide to spot gloss the text? :drool:
I dont think any of us have a problem with that. Matter of fact, if they had just the matrix code with the title on the front it would've been better. And could've had the spoon at the back with Neo only.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and tridon
Ugh! Dont remind me. Thank god i dont have too many "complete collection" films. October will be VERY expensive for me.

Who isnt a sucker for that matrix code? Imagine how crazy it'd be if they decide to spot gloss the text? :drool:
I dont think any of us have a problem with that. Matter of fact, if they had just the matrix code with the title on the front it would've been better. And could've had the spoon at the back with Neo only.
The creators of this steelbook don't understand the story of The Matrix.
It is said CLEARLY in the movie:
The is NO spoon!!!!! NO SPOON!!

Shocking steel designs

Someone do these justice in premium form!!

The creators of this steelbook don't understand the story of The Matrix.
It is said CLEARLY in the movie:
The is NO spoon!!!!! NO SPOON!!
ORRRR may be, they understand it extremely well that they have translated that cencept into the steelbook itself. We have to try to realize that there is no spoon. Then we'll see that it is not the spoon that's bending on the cover, it is only us!! Mind=Blown!
Just use the African poster and call it a day.
View attachment 387531
Are you for real? That is awesomely hilarious.

Reactions: C.C. 95
ORRRR may be, they understand it extremely well that they have translated that cencept into the steelbook itself. We have to try to realize that there is no spoon. Then we'll see that it is not the spoon that's bending on the cover, it is only us!! Mind=Blown!

Are you for real? That is awesomely hilarious.
- maybe with their advanced understanding of the Matrix, they should have used a fork on RELOADED and a knife on REVOLUTIONS to complete the Matrix Cutlery trifeca.:wow:
(Would that make the AniMatrix a Spork cover?!)

That is a 100% REAL poster, used in African cinemas.