The Matrix - Morpheus Pill Box

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Saw a post for something very similar in a Facebook group and just HAD to have one! Wasn't keen on paying the price the guy was asking for though, so decided to just make my own instead. :D

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Whoa! That's epic. How did you make them?
Thanks! The pills are bits of coloured acrylic that I sanded to shape and the boxes are actual pill boxes that I found on eBay then got engraved. :D

I actually have some leftover boxes, so have been meaning to get more pills made up at some point... will probably do it in the new year.

@Noodles If you do eventually make more mate with the leftovers you have could you stick one aside for us mate so I can grab it off ya :thumbs:
Missed out the first time around when you were doing them as I just had too much going on and didn't have the time to see when you'd listed them.

Reactions: Noodles
Thanks! The pills are bits of coloured acrylic that I sanded to shape and the boxes are actual pill boxes that I found on eBay then got engraved. :D

I actually have some leftover boxes, so have been meaning to get more pills made up at some point... will probably do it in the new year.
Wow. That's amazing work. Good job. Will keep an eye out for extras. :naughty::watch:

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles If you do eventually make more mate with the leftovers you have could you stick one aside for us mate so I can grab it off ya :thumbs:
Missed out the first time around when you were doing them as I just had too much going on and didn't have the time to see when you'd listed them.
Wow. That's amazing work. Good job. Will keep an eye out for extras. :naughty::watch:
I'll be sure to tag you both. ;)

Reactions: Robles
do you have the ebay link to the box exactly? I'd like to buy the box and give this a try as well!
@Noodles - would you have a link to the website to buy these empty boxes. Would like to get a few myself. Thanks
Sorry, meant to answer this before but must've got sidetracked... I checked a little while back and again just now, but they no longer seem available unfortunately.