Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 24, 2015
Purchase links: Amazon FR - fnac
Price: €14.99

91W-rV7tJNL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered cancelled, i liked the original artwork would of looked nice as a set, the new artwork is nice but they don't seem to go together. Will wait for the a price drop i think

I think the new artwork looks decent. It's nice to see original art instead of the same designs. I will be passing though as I have enough editions of these films already!

Reactions: AlienKing
The price for the Matrix steelbooks is down to 12.99 Euros now, I had a message from Amazon.fr, they have refunded me the price difference. :)

poor Trinity getting cut off the cover

These Matrix steels don't look too bad, a shame this one looks the worst of the three due to the cover

I don't understand why the full image is not being used, this may will irritate me forever, the right hand side is cropped off for some reason. :(

Reactions: lgans316
Came back today to find my Matrix Steelbooks have arrived, was not happy they used a C2 mailer, some Ninjas have mentioned they use a box after u order more than 2 and some mentioned they use the mailers. No luck with this delivery Matrix Revolutions is damaged, has a dent in the front, one of the flaps was also a bit loose and some movement was going on with the C2 mailer. I have not opened them yet so could be more problems yet. :(

I've not dealt with Amazon France before for damaged steelbooks, not sure the best way to contact them, do Ninjas email them?

Here is the horrible C2 mailer they insist on using.

Amazon C2 Mailer Front.jpg Amazon C2 Mailer Back.jpg Amazon C2 Mailer Inside.jpg

The Steelbook

Matrix Revolutions Front.jpg
Matrix Revolutions Back.jpg

Damage

Matrix Revolutions Damaged.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienKing