Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 24, 2015
Purchase links: Amazon FR - fnac
Price: €14.99

91W-rV7tJNL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Huh, I saw you add Neo and Morpheus and was kinda hoping this one would be Trinity. Ahh well.

They look pretty smart, I'll have to have a think though as I already have the German trilogy steel.

I was expecting Trinity on the cover on this too, considering the others went with the heros.

However It also would be hard to miss off the main villain.

Given that this is a French release, will it end up having an upside down spine and being called La Matrice Révolutions?

No one calls it that in France (that's the title in Québec), and it's WB so the spine will be the "correct" way (though I personally tend to think of all other spines as inverted... it's a matter of perspective I guess).

And another country announced some Matrix steels I think, so it's likely to be a share print run, not uncommon wiyh WB, catalogue releases or not.

No one calls it that in France (that's the title in Québec), and it's WB so the spine will be the "correct" way (though I personally tend to think of all other spines as inverted... it's a matter of perspective I guess).

And another country announced some Matrix steels I think, so it's likely to be a share print run, not uncommon wiyh WB, catalogue releases or not.
Any idea which country?

Matrix is one of those ground breaking movies that comes along in a lifetime. :wow: Have numerous displays and figures, but now will have to get the steels! :D
Thanks to this thread and everyone for all the info! :thumbs:

Will the German and French steels play on a region free player I have here in the US?

I agree they could have done much better on part 2 and 3, but I still think they are better than a lot of other sci-fi films in the last few years.